Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TXI
- Administrator (1)
- Logistics Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Director IS Solution Delivery/PMO (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at TXI (Arlington, TX) in March 2014.
I applied to the job online. I got a call from a recruiter approximately 5 days later. The recruiter discussed the job details with me and said that he wants to move forward with me in the interviewing process so he scheduled me to take an assessment test and interview for the upcoming week.
- Why would you be a good fit for this position? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at TXI (Dallas, TX).
3 interviews; first, via phone with HR - basic behaviorial and Q&A; second, with hiring manager - basic conversation/personality assessment with minimal behaviorial questions; final, board style with other managers - basic behaviorial/sell yourself questions with Q&A
- There wasn't anything that was difficult/unexpected. Just go in with a positive attitude and a basic knowledge of the company and you should be able to sell yourself if you are the right fit. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at TXI (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.
Wide breath of technologies used at the company be prepared for a lot of questions on a wide variety of IT issues.
- Why do you want to work here. 1 Answer
Simple showed what I was making at present plus bonus and expected them to match it.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at TXI (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.
Performed very well and detailed process. The Hiring Manager found my profile on LinkedIn and reached out to me initially via email to setup a telephone interview. Following the telephone interview, an in person 1-1 interview was scheduled / performed. I then had a series of group interviews with other similar level positions, and ultimately the CFO.
- How would I win over a staff member that had applied but did not receive consideration for this same position?> 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review