TYBRIN

Very Easy Interview

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Beavercreek, OH

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TYBRIN in July 2010.

Interview Details – An initial communication based on my submission for the job, 2 phone interviews and a positive outcome (I got the job).

Negotiation Details – I stated a salary and they accepted that figure.

Software Engineer Level IV Interview

Software Engineer Level IV
Nashua, NH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TYBRIN in November 2011.

Interview Details – My initial contact was with an engineer. Basic questions were asked such as come up with a solution for the fibonacci sequence.

The next stage entailed interviewing with four different engineers. Most of them asked about my research and background. Nothing too technical was asked. Their focus was on C# which I had not developed in as well as an Agile development environment which was also new to me.

The final stage of my process involved interviewing with two engineers. Their focus was purely on the OO side of things with some basic C++ code with issues that you needed to find.

The atmosphere felt very stuffy, but that is the norm in the Defense industry. I didn't get the feeling that it would have a great corporate culture, but that wouldn't have deterred me. everyone was polite, smart and professional.

Interview Question – How would you architect the game of monopoly in an OO manner?   Answer Question

Software Systems Engineer Interview

Software Systems Engineer
Eglin AFB, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TYBRIN in January 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview: verification of my qualifications.
1:1 interview:
- Interviewer presented mission of work group including
  -- Company overview
  -- Group focus and mission
- Interviewer led me on a tour of facilities:
  -- Introduction to current personnel
  -- Hardware, including displays of operational software output
- Interviewer asked me to demonstrate my qualifications verbally
  -- Responded that I recognized some elements and was studying the programming language that I lacked
Interviewer terminated the interview, thanking me for my time

Interview Question – What did I plan to do about my not having C++ programming experience?   View Answer

Systems Support Representative Interview

Systems Support Representative

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at TYBRIN.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of one phone interview. The interview went very well with nothing more than basic knowledge questions. After the interview it was nothing more than signing some papers and scheduling an orientation.

Negotiation Details – I was asked what I was expecting for salary, and they were able to meet it.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TYBRIN in January 2010.

Interview Details – Called in for 1:1 meeting with a project leader. Asked generic C++ questions, also asked a few .net questions. Relatively light interview.

Interview Question – Describe general C++ concepts..... derived classes, iterating through objects etc.   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Technical

The process took 2 days - interviewed at TYBRIN in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the program manager, and received a job offer within two weeks. They were very good about communicating with me. The interview was a little informal (a nice thing), and mostly focused on how my experience could help the company. They were very upfront about things such as pay and benefits.

Interview Question – I was asked why I was interested in the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for the position I applied for. I was given a firm offer and accepted. The pay was very good, so this was not an issue.

Worked for TYBRIN? Contribute to the Community!