TYCO Valves and Controls Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at TYCO Valves and Controls

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls.

Interview

Met with the Branch Inside Sales Manager and the Team Lead for the division I applied for. It went well. I was asked a series of questions, which I was comfortable answering. I had a pleasant experience.

Operations Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls (Stafford, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted application online, received phone call to come in for interview, interview was in conference room with engineering managers from all product lines. Setting was office casual/laid-back and topics included pressure/safety relief valves (types included direct-spring operated, pilot-operated diaphragm, pilot-operated piston. Included brief tour of the facility as well as cutaway models of products.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls (Stafford, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Too much time from contact to start date

Too many obvious issues

Pre & Post Dispatch Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls (Vadodara (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Introduction and brief discussion about the past work experience. Interview taken by the commercial manager. Asked few questions about the state laws. Informed that a position is for dispatch and not for entire export or import work cycle and therefore areas of work offered was lesser then past experience

Interview Questions

• Asked about the Ex. Director as interviewer knows her personally.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls in January 2011.

Interview

initial phone screen, second face to face with hiring and supporting managers, third interview with hiring manager's boss and hr

Interview Questions

• What process do you go through to develop your go-to-market strategies?   1 Answer

Operation Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TYCO Valves and Controls in January 2010.

Interview

It was a chase from recruiter although I was not interested

Interview Questions

• Describe your 5-year Vision for the job under discussion.   1 Answer
    • What value do you bring to this job from your past experience?   Answer Question