TaCito Direct Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Greeter Interview

Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at TaCito Direct Marketing in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was working at a Dealership in Ft Worth Texas at the time and every month TaCito greeters came out ,so I got to know the girls ,they were very friendly and,outgoing , They did a great job.I showed some interest in the company and I filled out an application .And I was hired a few days later. I loved working for them.

Interview Question – I didn't have a formal interview ,I knew the greeters that came out to our Dealership every month .but my suggestion is , is to be yourself , be friendly and ,curtious, to everyone, you are an example to TaCito .I enjoyed working for them. It was a lot of fun.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I started at $12.00 and after about a year, I made $15.00 an hour

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TaCito Direct Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TaCito Direct Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TaCito Direct Marketing employees and interview candidates.