Taco Bell

Updated Jan 16, 2015

1.9

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

It was a long hiring procedure. There wasn't a necessary interview just a phone cal with a couple of questions. Then you go to training for a couple of days a week and don't get paid the full time. Also uniforms are not the right size.

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehighton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehighton, PA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2014.

I initially found out about Taco Bell hiring from seeing a sign. I had went in and got amd application, filled it out, then turned in two days later. It only took 3 days for them to call me to set up an interview. The first imterview was nice. He was nice asking basic questions about my schooling, what my job history was, and if i knew how to use a cash register. We set up another date were i would come in and get everything set up. I was an item short so it had to stop at the second interview seeing as it could've taken several weeks to get what i needed. Other than that i would've had the job. He was very kind and the failed job interview was on me.

Cashier Interview

Pretty basic interview questions. Made me watch a few educational videos for their store like Food Safety, Good Customer Service, etc. It was very time consuming and a bit boring but once you ge through that part you are just about in.

They liked my smile :)

Cashier Interview

Very short interview. I can't even come up with 50 words for this description. Basically if you're not a felon you'll get the job.

Interview Questions
    I got an extra 10 cents. Haha.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Very basic, down to earth not difficult interview

Benefits were lacking

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell.

It was a very quick and simple process. Saw a posting on craigslist and replied to it. About a couple days later I got a text from the hiring manager telling me they're holding interviews that day and what time would be best. The interview was at a nearby Taco Bell and it was just basic questions about why I wanted to work there and my strengths and weaknesses.

Cashier Interview

Just walked in on Wednesday guaranteed interview and the manager was professional. Job was nice, I really think I would have enjoyed it but unfortunately I never got to have a call back so that just didn't work out! Oh well! Maybe the next time it will go better, but when I got back my mom said I need a suit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malden, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malden, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell in April 2013.

interview, - bad experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moncks Corner, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moncks Corner, SC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Taco Bell in March 2013.

The main steps to being hired into Taco Bell is be patient, don't get disgruntled because they cannot see you right then and there. And when they can finally fit you into their busy schedules, thank them for taking the time to have you for consideration in working with them. They will ask the basic questions: When are you available? How old are you? Do you have reliable transportation? and things like that. It is simple and make sure to always have a smile on your face to prove that you are a pleasure to have around because that is more appealing to the employer.

Interview Questions
    • What are your plans after a couple years at Taco Bell?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Just asked for availability, why i wanted to work there, and basic interview questions.

none