Taco Bell

Average Difficulty
25 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Malden, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in April 2013.

Interview Details – interview, - bad experience

Interview Question – why did you quit your last job   Answer Question

Interviewed at Taco Bell

Interview Details – Very short interview. I can't even come up with 50 words for this description. Basically if you're not a felon you'll get the job.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got an extra 10 cents. Haha.

Roseville, CA

Interview Details – Very basic, down to earth not difficult interview

Interview Question – What is your favorite taco bell product?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Benefits were lacking

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Tallahassee, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – It was a very quick and simple process. Saw a posting on craigslist and replied to it. About a couple days later I got a text from the hiring manager telling me they're holding interviews that day and what time would be best. The interview was at a nearby Taco Bell and it was just basic questions about why I wanted to work there and my strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at Taco Bell

Interview Details – Just walked in on Wednesday guaranteed interview and the manager was professional. Job was nice, I really think I would have enjoyed it but unfortunately I never got to have a call back so that just didn't work out! Oh well! Maybe the next time it will go better, but when I got back my mom said I need a suit.

Interview Question – They said where do I wanna be in 5 years   Answer Question

Moncks Corner, SC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Taco Bell in March 2013.

Interview Details – The main steps to being hired into Taco Bell is be patient, don't get disgruntled because they cannot see you right then and there. And when they can finally fit you into their busy schedules, thank them for taking the time to have you for consideration in working with them. They will ask the basic questions: When are you available? How old are you? Do you have reliable transportation? and things like that. It is simple and make sure to always have a smile on your face to prove that you are a pleasure to have around because that is more appealing to the employer.

Interview Question – What are your plans after a couple years at Taco Bell?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

East Meadow, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2011.

Interview Details – Just asked behavioral questions and about past job experience and what would you do questions. Then he talked about the pay and what you have to do.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation you get paid 7.60 and hour.

Ellenwood, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applyed one day and they called me in the sme week for an interview. The manager sat down with me and asked me alot of random questions like my zodiac sign, why i wanted to work there, what are my goals in life, if i wanted to go to college, what college did i want to go to.

Interview Question – why I wanted to work there   Answer Question

Interviewed at Taco Bell

Interview Details – Just asked for availability, why i wanted to work there, and basic interview questions.

Interview Question – Why you want to work there   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – It was a quick process. Standard, previous experience questions and what hours can you work.

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!