Taco Bell Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Easy the interview was light and i didn't feel a lot of pressure however it took awhile after the interview process to actually start the training. The guy was down to earthy one on one interview would recommend the job to a friend though.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was a long hiring procedure. There wasn't a necessary interview just a phone cal with a couple of questions. Then you go to training for a couple of days a week and don't get paid the full time. Also uniforms are not the right size.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehighton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Lehighton, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I initially found out about Taco Bell hiring from seeing a sign. I had went in and got amd application, filled it out, then turned in two days later. It only took 3 days for them to call me to set up an interview. The first imterview was nice. He was nice asking basic questions about my schooling, what my job history was, and if i knew how to use a cash register. We set up another date were i would come in and get everything set up. I was an item short so it had to stop at the second interview seeing as it could've taken several weeks to get what i needed. Other than that i would've had the job. He was very kind and the failed job interview was on me.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Pretty basic interview questions. Made me watch a few educational videos for their store like Food Safety, Good Customer Service, etc. It was very time consuming and a bit boring but once you ge through that part you are just about in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They liked my smile :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Conroe, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Friendly management and smooth, analytical yet brief interview. Did not feel like a biased set of questions. Was comprehensive enough to indicate a well structured workplace. Would apply here again

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if a customer complains about their food/service?   Answer Question

Better job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Tallahassee, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

The Whole process was very quick. I went in and they only asked me about 3 or 4 questions. I then asked them a few questions of my own. A few days later I got a call stating I received the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where the customer received the wrong order?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ravenna, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Ravenna, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Quick, easy, and straight to the point. Your typical scenario questionnaire to see how you would respond in certain situations. They're really looking to see what type of person you are.

Interview Questions

• How well do you manage stress?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was easy and straight to the point. I told them i was interested and they gave me a job. And for some reason glassdoor needs more from me in this section. I don't have anything. therefore i will ramble on and on until i have enough characters to fill this section up so i can receive my free membership

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very short interview. I can't even come up with 50 words for this description. Basically if you're not a felon you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got an extra 10 cents. Haha.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Interview

Very basic, down to earth not difficult interview

Benefits were lacking

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

It was a very quick and simple process. Saw a posting on craigslist and replied to it. About a couple days later I got a text from the hiring manager telling me they're holding interviews that day and what time would be best. The interview was at a nearby Taco Bell and it was just basic questions about why I wanted to work there and my strengths and weaknesses.