Taco Bell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cleaning Captain Interview

Cleaning Captain
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in April 2012.

Interview Details – I met a veritable veteran of Taco Bell, who wrote some details of my availability; she then took out some cards and asked me questions and it all sounded very good. I did receive a call the next weekday where an assistant manager related to me that they "decided to head in another direction," citing no cause, and giving me no helpful advice.

Interview Question – What is one of your more difficult dealings with people, and how did you handle it.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Taco Bell

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!

Taco Bell Videos

Taco Bell – Why Work for Us?

Working at Taco Bell means loving the food, and joining a high-energy team that serves 3 million customers every day. Whether it's at headquarters or in the restaurant, everyone is passionate about delivering the best… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taco Bell Cleaning Captain interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Taco Bell employees and interview candidates.