Taco Bell Cook Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Evansville, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2014.

I had applied online and got the call for an interview the next day. Went in nervous in black slacks and a blouse and tennis shoes (cause it's all I had). When the interview concluded, I was told I'd hear back by Friday and if not, to call him.

Friday came and went, I figured if I was hired, they would've called me so I just kind of let it go and forgot about it. I interviewed at another place and had two more set up when I got the call Monday night.

He asked if I wanted to come in and fill out some paperwork and of course I was excited.

Interview Questions
I just took what they offered. It's technically an 'entry level' job.

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Childersburg, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Childersburg, AL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2012.

I went in for an interview which took about 2 minutes. I was asked NO questions. The hiring manager said she didn't want anymore teenagers working for her. That was pretty much it.

Interview Questions
    • The only question that was asked was about my age..which was on the application.   Answer Question

Cook Interview

i got hired pretty quick i kept asking about it and the next day i had an interview. they asked about where i had worked before and how much time i had spent there. the interview was quick i got the job about a week later and i was happy about it

Cook Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in May 2010.

We talked, they offered me a job.

Short.

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!