Taco Bell

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Evansville, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2014.

Interview Details – I had applied online and got the call for an interview the next day. Went in nervous in black slacks and a blouse and tennis shoes (cause it's all I had). When the interview concluded, I was told I'd hear back by Friday and if not, to call him.

Friday came and went, I figured if I was hired, they would've called me so I just kind of let it go and forgot about it. I interviewed at another place and had two more set up when I got the call Monday night.

He asked if I wanted to come in and fill out some paperwork and of course I was excited.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I just took what they offered. It's technically an 'entry level' job.

Very Easy Interview

Childersburg, AL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2012.

Interview Details – I went in for an interview which took about 2 minutes. I was asked NO questions. The hiring manager said she didn't want anymore teenagers working for her. That was pretty much it.

Interview Question – The only question that was asked was about my age..which was on the application.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Taco Bell

Interview Details – i got hired pretty quick i kept asking about it and the next day i had an interview. they asked about where i had worked before and how much time i had spent there. the interview was quick i got the job about a week later and i was happy about it

Interview Question – nothing really basic questions   Answer Question

Cook

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in May 2010.

Interview Details – We talked, they offered me a job.

Negotiation Details – Short.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taco Bell

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!

Taco Bell Videos

Taco Bell – Why Work for Us?

Working at Taco Bell means loving the food, and joining a high-energy team that serves 3 million customers every day. Whether it's at headquarters or in the restaurant, everyone is passionate about delivering the best… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taco Bell Cook interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Taco Bell employees and interview candidates.