Taco Bell Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a week or so I got a call from one of managers to come in for an interview. I got there about 10-15 minutes early and the manager told me to sit at a table. The interview was basic and quick. I got a call a week later saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Taco Bell?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Applied online. Took a week to get a call then set up interview. Two interviews, one with a shift lead and other with store manager. Very easy process. I got a call same day being told I was hired

Interview Questions

• Are you the kind of person that is late a lot?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't one

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

We interviewed in a KFC dining area (lol). The interview was short, simple and to the point, I am sure it's comparable to any typical interview for a fast food place. She asked me about my goals, pay (I was able to negotiate) and availability. The position was simple enough, not a hard job at all.

Interview Questions

• There was really no difficult question....it's a fast food restaurant, not a fortune 500 company ;)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Vacaville, CA).

Interview

Applied online and I got a call a couple of days later. When I went in for the interview, there were people being interviewed already so I had to wait. The interview was really easy, I just had to fill out a background check form and and asked me a couple of questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with your time if there were no customers?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

There is always open interview. It is a typical fast food place. New people, Free food, free uniforms. Managers are micro managers. Food is nasty.easy job if you need quick money. Really small rooms for promotions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an upset customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. I enjoyed getting to know about the business before making a decision about whether or not I wanted to work there. It's a nice place to work.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

After I applied they called me within a week. The questions were common sense for the most part. All in all its ridiculously easy to get hired. I mean its fast food.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in life and where do you see yourself in 5 years from now ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was 16 and needed money for sports so I took the job but quit my senior year.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Applied online and had an interview within the week. Questions were very basic and you essentially get the job assuming you’re not completely stupid and have experience with food, money or customer service. It was mentioned to me that I had a nice smile and then was hired on the spot. I don’t know if that was a determining factor, just thought it was an odd thing to say in an interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite fast-food joint and why? Seems obvious you would say Taco Bell considering you’re interviewing with Taco Bell….   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taco Bell in September 2013.

Interview

I came in, they gave me a sheet of questions to fill out in addition to a physical application (mine was submitted online). Once I finished that, I let them know and the store manager came out and sat with me. He asked about my age, my availability, and how many hours I was looking for. Then he went through some sort of cards with questions on them. They were basic questions like "if a customer came to you with a complaint, how would you handle it?". I was hired on the spot, though some are called back. He told me when to come for an orientation and what to wear and bring.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected, this was the simplest interview I'd ever had.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Went to Taco Bell one day and asked for an application from a crew member, they said they really needed staff and that I should come in the next day before a certain time, which I did, for an interview with the manager and that I had a high chance of being hired since staff was limited, I went home and filled out the application and at about 12 pm the next day I went back and asked to speak to the manager but he wasn't there. The assistant manager took my application and said the manager would call me soon. About 6 hours later I called the specific location to see if the manager received my application but no one answered. I'm still waiting for an interview or a call back at least, but with these results I have very little hope. So far my process hasn't been too enjoyable since I feel clueless. Hopefully I will get a call, interview, and job soon.