Taco Bell Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

1.9

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Interview was very laid back and fun. The usual questions were asked: Do you have reliable transportation? How often is it acceptable to be late? What can you bring to our company? The best advice for an interview with this company is to be polite, friendly, and to think outside of the box!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went out of your way to help someone.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell (Toledo, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online April 24th, 2015. I called approximately two weeks later to follow up on my application. The RGM (Restaurant General Manager) invited me to come in and have an interview with her. I arrived and she pulled my application. I was green in their hiring system, meaning a good potential candidate. She asked a few questions such as my availability, my experience, and why I wanted to work for Taco Bell? She stated that she feels I would be a great candidate and informed me that there is a second interview required with the Area Coach (higher up management) and stated she would call in a couple of days to set up that interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer
    • I notice you do not have any restaurant experience, why fast food?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Morristown, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was not as bad as I thought it was. I was afraid they would ask me questions that I did not know how to answer, but they kept the questions very simple. Just always make sure you keep eye contact and use your hands for gestures. Just try to sound super nervous and the interview will go great! I had an overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell me about myself   1 Answer
    • I was asked to ask a gentleman how his food was.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

good a little confusing since all she said was that she wanted to hire me then took my id and social, gave it back then walked away without saying a word???? so I'm not sure as to if I'm hired or not

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a week or so I got a call from one of managers to come in for an interview. I got there about 10-15 minutes early and the manager told me to sit at a table. The interview was basic and quick. I got a call a week later saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Taco Bell?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Applied online. Took a week to get a call then set up interview. Two interviews, one with a shift lead and other with store manager. Very easy process. I got a call same day being told I was hired

Interview Questions

• Are you the kind of person that is late a lot?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't one

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

We interviewed in a KFC dining area (lol). The interview was short, simple and to the point, I am sure it's comparable to any typical interview for a fast food place. She asked me about my goals, pay (I was able to negotiate) and availability. The position was simple enough, not a hard job at all.

Interview Questions

• There was really no difficult question....it's a fast food restaurant, not a fortune 500 company ;)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Vacaville, CA).

Interview

Applied online and I got a call a couple of days later. When I went in for the interview, there were people being interviewed already so I had to wait. The interview was really easy, I just had to fill out a background check form and and asked me a couple of questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with your time if there were no customers?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

There is always open interview. It is a typical fast food place. New people, Free food, free uniforms. Managers are micro managers. Food is nasty.easy job if you need quick money. Really small rooms for promotions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an upset customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. I enjoyed getting to know about the business before making a decision about whether or not I wanted to work there. It's a nice place to work.