Taco Bell

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Vacaville, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – Applied online and I got a call a couple of days later. When I went in for the interview, there were people being interviewed already so I had to wait. The interview was really easy, I just had to fill out a background check form and and asked me a couple of questions.

Interview Question – What would you do with your time if there were no customers?   Answer Question

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – There is always open interview. It is a typical fast food place. New people, Free food, free uniforms. Managers are micro managers. Food is nasty.easy job if you need quick money. Really small rooms for promotions.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to deal with an upset customer   Answer Question

Apex, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2012.

Interview Details – Received a call for an interview after following up on my job application. The actual interview was more of a introduction to the store. I was interviewed along with another person at the time, and we both were asked to fill out some paperwork and were given a Taco Bell uniform.

Interview Question – Main questions were an update on availability hours. There were no difficult questions asked during the process.   Answer Question

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the position online the summer after graduating high school. I was called back the next day and set up an interview for the end of the week. I interviewed with the General Manager and then met some of the staff. Started the next week. I found that the people were nice.

Interview Question – They asked pretty standard questions, tell me about a time you had to deal with a frustrating situation, ect...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had put more than they were able to compensate for as a crew member but I was put in above minimum wage and in 6 months I was promoted and making what I had put down.

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2011.

Interview Details – Depending on your district or franchise you can have as many as 3 interviews. One with the assistant store manager, second with the store manager, and third with the district manager. If not you will probably do an interview with just the store manager. Interview questions were basic, they would ask what is your availability, why do you want to work for this company, tell me about yourself, past work experience.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – After I applied they called me within a week. The questions were common sense for the most part. All in all its ridiculously easy to get hired. I mean its fast food.

Interview Question – What are your goals in life and where do you see yourself in 5 years from now ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was 16 and needed money for sports so I took the job but quit my senior year.

Crew Member

I applied online and interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – Applied online and had an interview within the week. Questions were very basic and you essentially get the job assuming you’re not completely stupid and have experience with food, money or customer service. It was mentioned to me that I had a nice smile and then was hired on the spot. I don’t know if that was a determining factor, just thought it was an odd thing to say in an interview.

Interview Question – What is your favorite fast-food joint and why? Seems obvious you would say Taco Bell considering you’re interviewing with Taco Bell….   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Lansing, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2013.

Interview Details – All they do is ask you what your strengths and weaknesses are. they ask about your experience and give you scenario examples to see how you would handle them. They then ask you a few questions about yourself. the whole process is about 20 minutes.

Interview Question – Trying to figure out what your weaknesses is kind of hard.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Taco Bell

Interview Details – Went to Taco Bell one day and asked for an application from a crew member, they said they really needed staff and that I should come in the next day before a certain time, which I did, for an interview with the manager and that I had a high chance of being hired since staff was limited, I went home and filled out the application and at about 12 pm the next day I went back and asked to speak to the manager but he wasn't there. The assistant manager took my application and said the manager would call me soon. About 6 hours later I called the specific location to see if the manager received my application but no one answered. I'm still waiting for an interview or a call back at least, but with these results I have very little hope. So far my process hasn't been too enjoyable since I feel clueless. Hopefully I will get a call, interview, and job soon.

Interview Question – Still waiting to get an interview   Answer Question

Crew Member

I applied in-person and interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – Scheduled interview but manager was never able to show up

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taco Bell

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!

Taco Bell Videos

Taco Bell – Why Work for Us?

Working at Taco Bell means loving the food, and joining a high-energy team that serves 3 million customers every day. Whether it's at headquarters or in the restaurant, everyone is passionate about delivering the best… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taco Bell Crew Member interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by Taco Bell employees and interview candidates.