Taco Bell Crew Member Interview Questions

1.8

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2010.

You get a phone call and schedule an in-person interview. During the interview, you receive a description of the job and requirements for the job. Then you wait for them to call you again to see if they've hired you.

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vacaville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Applied online and I got a call a couple of days later. When I went in for the interview, there were people being interviewed already so I had to wait. The interview was really easy, I just had to fill out a background check form and and asked me a couple of questions.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do with your time if there were no customers?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell.

There is always open interview. It is a typical fast food place. New people, Free food, free uniforms. Managers are micro managers. Food is nasty.easy job if you need quick money. Really small rooms for promotions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with an upset customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Apex, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apex, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2012.

Received a call for an interview after following up on my job application. The actual interview was more of a introduction to the store. I was interviewed along with another person at the time, and we both were asked to fill out some paperwork and were given a Taco Bell uniform.

Interview Questions
    • Main questions were an update on availability hours. There were no difficult questions asked during the process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2010.

I applied for the position online the summer after graduating high school. I was called back the next day and set up an interview for the end of the week. I interviewed with the General Manager and then met some of the staff. Started the next week. I found that the people were nice.

Interview Questions
    • They asked pretty standard questions, tell me about a time you had to deal with a frustrating situation, ect...   Answer Question
    I had put more than they were able to compensate for as a crew member but I was put in above minimum wage and in 6 months I was promoted and making what I had put down.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2011.

Depending on your district or franchise you can have as many as 3 interviews. One with the assistant store manager, second with the store manager, and third with the district manager. If not you will probably do an interview with just the store manager. Interview questions were basic, they would ask what is your availability, why do you want to work for this company, tell me about yourself, past work experience.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Taco Bell.

After I applied they called me within a week. The questions were common sense for the most part. All in all its ridiculously easy to get hired. I mean its fast food.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals in life and where do you see yourself in 5 years from now ?   View Answer
    I was 16 and needed money for sports so I took the job but quit my senior year.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Applied online and had an interview within the week. Questions were very basic and you essentially get the job assuming you’re not completely stupid and have experience with food, money or customer service. It was mentioned to me that I had a nice smile and then was hired on the spot. I don’t know if that was a determining factor, just thought it was an odd thing to say in an interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite fast-food joint and why? Seems obvious you would say Taco Bell considering you’re interviewing with Taco Bell….   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2013.

All they do is ask you what your strengths and weaknesses are. they ask about your experience and give you scenario examples to see how you would handle them. They then ask you a few questions about yourself. the whole process is about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to figure out what your weaknesses is kind of hard.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Went to Taco Bell one day and asked for an application from a crew member, they said they really needed staff and that I should come in the next day before a certain time, which I did, for an interview with the manager and that I had a high chance of being hired since staff was limited, I went home and filled out the application and at about 12 pm the next day I went back and asked to speak to the manager but he wasn't there. The assistant manager took my application and said the manager would call me soon. About 6 hours later I called the specific location to see if the manager received my application but no one answered. I'm still waiting for an interview or a call back at least, but with these results I have very little hope. So far my process hasn't been too enjoyable since I feel clueless. Hopefully I will get a call, interview, and job soon.

Interview Questions

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!