Taco Bell Crew Trainer Interview Questions

1.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Trainer Interview

Fifty words minimum? Well, I got the job because I had a good resume and good grades in school and because I had connections at the store. The interviewing process was simple. If you are going to try to get a job at Taco Bell I recommend... let them know you are faithful/punctual, be a hard worker, and have a good resume (no typos). Best of luck.

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Crew Trainer Interview

Having worked for the company throughout high school and for 9 years after i had only one interview. the interview process was just to find out what my intentions were regarding what position i was seeking because i formerly worked as an assistant manager. There were questions regarding my schedual and whether i could handle working under former employees.

Interview Questions
    • how do you handle a customer who is dissatisfied and possibly cursing at you?   Answer Question

Crew Trainer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell in May 2008.

I was hired on as a crew member. A ton of paperwork. I knew most of the employees and was 15 at the time. Had to complete a survey, if you did not pass, you could not become an employee. you get paid minimum wage