Taco Bell

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Taco Bell

Interview Details – Fifty words minimum? Well, I got the job because I had a good resume and good grades in school and because I had connections at the store. The interviewing process was simple. If you are going to try to get a job at Taco Bell I recommend... let them know you are faithful/punctual, be a hard worker, and have a good resume (no typos). Best of luck.

Crew Trainer

Interviewed at Taco Bell

Interview Details – Having worked for the company throughout high school and for 9 years after i had only one interview. the interview process was just to find out what my intentions were regarding what position i was seeking because i formerly worked as an assistant manager. There were questions regarding my schedual and whether i could handle working under former employees.

Interview Question – how do you handle a customer who is dissatisfied and possibly cursing at you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Crew Trainer

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in May 2008.

Interview Details – I was hired on as a crew member. A ton of paperwork. I knew most of the employees and was 15 at the time. Had to complete a survey, if you did not pass, you could not become an employee. you get paid minimum wage

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taco Bell

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!

Taco Bell Videos

Taco Bell – Why Work for Us?

Working at Taco Bell means loving the food, and joining a high-energy team that serves 3 million customers every day. Whether it's at headquarters or in the restaurant, everyone is passionate about delivering the best… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taco Bell Crew Trainer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Taco Bell employees and interview candidates.