Taco Bell General Manager Interview Questions

2.2

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Had a first initial interview, then had a RJP for 5 hours where I was able to see what I was getting into with 6 other candidates. 2nd interview with Senior staff and HR. Offer and acceptance within two weeks upon initial interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was very competitive along with fantastic benefits so negotiation was not applicable here.

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Taco Bell (Oakridge, TN) in July 2012.

Interview

At the time it sounded very good and exhibited great promise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they made a offer and then it turned out to be something else after the facet !

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Taco Bell (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

went to two interviews.
    one with Area Coach and Vice President of Operation

Interview Questions

• How you describe responsibility in one sentence?   1 Answer

Negotiation

pay way under industry, they will try to offer you manager entree wage.
    base one your education and experiences negotiate your salary. i would not take any thing less than 40k without bonuses bc the job very stressful and long and late hours

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell (Johnson City, TN) in August 2010.

Interview

Brief phone interview, followed about a week later by a 1 on 1 with a district manager. follow up interview with another DM about a week after that. very professional, but seemed a little disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Several questions were hypothetical situation based and the interviewer wanted very specific and detailed answers   Answer Question

Not the right job for me at the time. the time requirements were not compatible with being a full time student

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2010.

Interview

Sent resume on line and was contacted for interview with in 2 days. When I arrived at the interview I was ask to fill out a applications and complete a personality test which consisted of multi choice questions. The interview it self was pretty straight forward and dealt with my work history and salary requierments

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell in August 2009.

Interview

Very simple and they make you feel like they really want you. The whole process took just under a week. It felt good to be wanted and that they followed through so fast. Unbeknownst to me it was because they were desperate to get anybody with talent.

Interview Questions

• How would you motivate a staff of a store that has been poorly run for a while?   1 Answer