Taco Bell Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The position was being staffed by an agency. The Onsite Manager called me about the position after I had submitted my resume to them. She did a quick phone interview to get a general overview about me. Afterwards I was sent a skills assessment test taken on an online site. After she reviewed those test results I called the next day to verify she had received them and we scheduled an onsite interview at the location of the job. The onsite interview with the Onsite Manager went well, she explained everything to me and also finished the main interview going over my resume and asking more detailed questions. After that my profile was submitted to the Taco Bell Hiring Managers and I was selected to interview with them. I went in for the panel interview and it went very well. The whole experience could not have been any better. The people were great and were very professional in their communication with me.

Interview Questions