Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

1.9

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I originally applied online, but then I came to their job fair and filled out an application before the interview. I was dressed well but I wasn't prepared to answer some questions (I didn't know anythign about Taco Bell, big mistake). There was the hiring manager and the regional manager at the interview. They wished me good luck on my job hunt and I didn't get a call back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Ashland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied, then the next day I received a call, but didn't get to it in time. I called later that day and we set up an interview. My interview was really early, but I had no problem waking up early since I'm still in school. My interview today (3/7/15) went great!! He asked me questions, but none that were hard. Just smile and be friendly, conversate occasionally and you got the job. He really only asked me one question, the rest of the interview was merely conversation and making sure I know everything. This is my first job and I cannot wait to start working next week!!!

Interview Questions

• Why this location and not a location closer to you?   1 Answer

Taco Bell Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stephenville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell (Stephenville, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It took about a week. I applied online then the hiring manager called me and set up an interview time. I arrived 15 minutes early. They handed me a cup so i could get a drink while i waited. I didn't have to wait long. The manager asked me pretty simple questions about school, transportation, and availability. It was very easy and relaxing.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to gain from working at taco bell?   1 Answer

Taco Bell Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I sat down with the RGM and she asked me questions related to the position and my level of experience. She also took a few moments to get to know more about me. She made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you for a manager/shift leader position?   1 Answer

Franchise Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Very friendly atmosphere, pertinent questions. Two people interviewed at same time taking turn asking questions. Was in a small conference room upstairs. Afterwards one of them led me downstairs. Entire process was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest asset? What did you accomplish your last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Gresham, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied 3 days ago after seeing an ad freshly posted on Craigslist. A day ago I got a call to come in for an interview. Missed the initial call and called back around 15 minutes later and scheduled an interview for earlier tonight (2/28/2015). Walked there, was scheduled for 7:45 pm and I got there around 7:30 and the manager wasn't busy so we started early, I was done and walking home by 7:55. She had a chunk of resumes she came out and looked through with me to find mine and it wasn't there so she just asked for the resume I brought.

I brought with me a folder with my resume and my little notepad I write my interview notes in. We sat down at a nearby table and she started by looking at my resume and saying "So tell me about yourself." Typical stuff, explained I graduated recently, went to school nearby, great with people, looking for a career, planning on going back to college, etc. She asked a couple more questions as she looked over my resume like what happened with my last job, etc. After that she brought out a set of cards. This was the part I dreaded as I had read people both had these cards and didn't and it makes it a bit more complicated.

She had me pick cards, she read them and it was typical things like dealing with customers, stressful situations, etc. Pretty sure they had keywords or answers of some sort on them as well since she was reading it as I was talking. Afterward she asked about my availability and transportation, explained I'm completely available and a 30 minute walk away. After that she said I did a really great job at the interview. She basically had no reason not to hire me right there so I was hired on the spot.

The moral of this story is, do your research. I spent a couple hours reading interview reviews on here and writing down and answering the questions people were asked on my notepad. I wasn't asked the strengths and weaknesses question but it's important to be prepared for all the primary questions like that. The questions people are asked on here are typically company questions that all Taco Bells will have, like the cards I had to answer. I also memorized who the founder was, when it was founded, who the franchise company is, what their key to success is (C.H.A.M.P.S), and who the CEO is. Ultimately I never talked about any of that but if it came up I was prepared. Also could have brought it up for more success but didn't need to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What happened with your last job?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an angry customer and how would you advise someone else to do so?   1 Answer
    • Do you do any extra activities like church or sports?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you really want to stop working, stressed, etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Taco Bell (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied in store December 2014 and got a call back in February 25 2015
    Got interviewed basic questions , how many hours can you work , are you responsible , where do you go to school etc and they they called me that afternoon to tell me I got the job ,had orientation salary ,hours and signing a lot of papers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate first job , minimum wage and would increase after 1 month

Team Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

You submit and application and show up for your RGM's "interview day" if he/she stays long enough to do it. You should probably call ahead and let him/her know that you are coming for an interview so you don't drive up there and miss the RGM. It will also let them feel like you have a high concern for punctuality; making you more likely to get the job.

Interview Questions

• It's a very easy interview.   1 Answer

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I applied online through indeed and the hiring manger called me in for an interview about 4 days later. The employees were being really quiet but friendly, the hiring manager asked me basic interview questions like was I in school, why did I want to work for taco bell, how many hours did I want, and basically told me I got the job on the spot.. Which was cool, but everything was not like it had cracked up to be.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are 16-18 years old and in need of employment this is a great place to work... But don't try to make a career out of this... You're better than this. Don't settle.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Applied online. Took a week to get a call then set up interview. Two interviews, one with a shift lead and other with store manager. Very easy process. I got a call same day being told I was hired

Interview Questions

• Are you the kind of person that is late a lot?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't one