Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

1.9

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

When I received a call for an interview, it was set two days later. I was asked about my age, work history, if I am in school, any plan to go to college, availability, and if I have reliable transportation. I felt confident that I'll get the job after leaving my interview. I didn't hear back after 4 days and called for a follow-up which I learned that I got the job. I think my interview lasted for around 15-20 minutes. It took 3 weeks from when I was interviewed to when I started my first day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What is your strongest strength? Tell me about a time when someone was rude to you. What was their reaction to your reponse? Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with someone.   Answer Question

Food Champion Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

The process was a few simple questions. If you can tie your shoes you should be able to get a job. Mostly about how you would handle situations and why you are capable of the job.

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Union, MO).

Interview

I was talked to by Senior Manager, who at first discouraged me from being hired, but after 10 days I contacted the Manager who started me. The senior manager came out and spoke to me personally though I had never met her before. I knew that the person who owned the franchise belonged to my catholic Parish, but was not invited to work for him-I did this on my own. I was a little afraid to say I had advanced education and this was never any part of the questioning. The overall experience was good and friendly. The overall experience was good, but a little stressful in having to wait so long.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in food services before?   1 Answer
    • Can we count on you to show up on time?   1 Answer
    • What wages are you requiring?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had to come back into the store 10 days later to ask the Manager to reconsider my application and interview at time she hired me and gave me my uniform.

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Asked to speak to the manager personally, got a job application, filled it and turned it in that same day, got a call for an interview after two weeks, got the job justhad to wait for the uniform to come in

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Fresno, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview took a month to respond back. I went in for a first interview and it went pretty well they had card games for you to pick to answer them. After the first interview I went in for a 2nd interview with the hiring manager and it went pretty fast.

Taco Bell Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Sioux City, IA).

Interview

Short and simple. Watched alot of videos and took test. Asked a few questions about myself and what I was looking for in a job.pretty much hired on the spot started couple days later.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Visalia, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Fast. Pretty easy. Asked if I had questions at end. The only thing that I didn't like or thought was strange is the day after interview she calls me back and asked me if I like to come in for interview? I tell her I had my interview she couldn't remember our interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later. I was late to the interview but it went very well. I interviewed with the store manager and then was told the next step would be the district manager. It was very comfortable and informal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I'm still waiting

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in District Heights, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (District Heights, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied thru snagajob, got a call from the district manager the next day. we set my interview up for the following monday was hired on the spot. just waiting on my background check & drug test so I can start.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Taco Bell?   1 Answer

Service Champion Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I applied online at snagajob got a within a week and received an interview a few days later after the interview I was told I was hired and had to go home and fill out the next step questionnaire online basically telling me my pay and how I would receive my check I was then told to buy my pants and shoes and started the following week.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions: describe yourself, how would others describe you, name a time when...   Answer Question