Taco Bell Interview Questions & Reviews

1.9

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Clairsville, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Clairsville, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2011.

When I filled out my application I got a phone call literally 2 hours later for an interview for the next day. I showed up and the manager greeted me like she's known me for years, she asked me what my strengths and weaknesses were. So, I proceeded to tell her what they were and then I got the job.

Team Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell.

It was pretty straight forward I gave the hiring manager my application the next day I recieved it and she told me my interview was on Friday so I came in the store on Friday as instructed and I when I entered the store there were many other people in there waiting to get interviews and when the hiring manager got to me she asked me one question she asked me " what are your strengths and weaknesses " I told her and we started having a conversation and got the Job.

Customer Service Interview

Easy questions and a written test nothing to worry about. One of the easiest interviews I have ever been on granted I was 16 at the time but non the less easy.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2014.

Turned in paper app. couple of weeks later called in to check in on it. got an interview. very easy interview. was only ask about availability. it's irritating applying for places and having them not know whether they are hiring or not.

Interview Questions
    • Not really an interview was just asked about my availability. Are you social able?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in November 2012.

Greg Bladecki at the georgesville square taco bell in columbus ohio is the nicest manager ever. I got hired off the bat, he was very specific about the job such as what I will be doing, who would be training me and he was very flexible about my college work. He was my first employer and I am very glad he gave me a chance. No manager that I have had since him has been that great.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Taco Bell in August 2010.

Interviewed onsite with HR, softball question to get to know you.. then interviewed with 3 different directors. Mostly behavioral interview questions that covers your previous experiences and how you handle difficult situations.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2014.

Applied online, was contacted within 30 days by a HR rep. Set up a phone interview for the following week. Covered basic questions, why Taco Bell, some situational questions along with behavioral questions.

She immediately set up a second interview with the area coach and director of operations for later that week.

Second interview was pretty relaxed and laid back. Consisted of going over previous experiences, achieved goals, training techniques, and why they should hire you. If you have never worked for a Taco Bell, if they choose to move forward with you they will schedule a RJP during a lunch or dinner rush with a stores GM (realistic job preview). This Is used to give you a first hand look at what you're getting into.
    If you have past Taco Bell experience, they may have you skip the RJP.

I was offered the position and accepted the same day.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where an employee is consistently under performing?   Answer Question
    Generous offer. No room for negotiation, they have set guidelines for salaries.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ripon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ripon, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2012.

Just one interview, super easy you just have to be honest with everyone. Honesty is always the best policy. Dress nice be yourself, I am sure you are awesome and you will do well.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me how I liked their food, and I was honest and said not that much and it was a strategic place for me to work so I wouldn't want to eat there all the time. It was great.   Answer Question

Taco Bell Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2011.

The interview process for this position was totally relaxed. As long as you seem like someone who cares about their appearance and their livelihood, you have the job.

I got a friendly call from the store manager, followed by a 1:1 chat with her to see if I was as physically competent as I sounded.

Taco Bell Assistant Manager Interview

The process was very short. I was called a few days after I submitted my application. My interview was scheduled for 2 weeks later. I met with the different shift managers for about 20 minutes each. They told me what my daily schedule would look like and about how many hours I would be expected to work. After the interview I received a call a week or so later offering my the job.

Interview Questions
    • They asked how long I was planning on remaining in the position which I thought was very unprofessional   Answer Question

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!