Taco Bell

170 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member Interview

Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was really simple. The manager just asked me things like what my best qualities are, why I wanted to work there, the longest I've ever worked at one place, and what shifts I was available. It felt very relaxed and comfortable and only took maybe 15 minutes. Probably one of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Question – The only thing they asked that kind of threw me off was what I thought teamwork meant, specifically in a job at taco bell. I said something about it being important to have a positive attitude, but I guess the "correct" answer is "working together to achieve a common goal."   Answer Question

Drive Thru Order Taker, Driver Through Cashier, Front Counter Cashier Interview

Frisco, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was recruited by my older brother who was the Assistant Manager at the time, I passed their tests and everyone seemed so nice and inviting that I had to accept.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2011.

Interview Details – Depending on your district or franchise you can have as many as 3 interviews. One with the assistant store manager, second with the store manager, and third with the district manager. If not you will probably do an interview with just the store manager. Interview questions were basic, they would ask what is your availability, why do you want to work for this company, tell me about yourself, past work experience.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Taco Bell Team Member/Cashier Interview

Blaine, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2014.

Interview Details – The day I went to turn in my application, the assistant manager gave me an interview on the spot. It was very quick and simple. She said she would like to give me the job and she said to come to an orientation the next day at 7pm. An hour after the interview, she called me and said "Oh yeah, you have a follow up interview tomorrow at 4:50pm". So the next day I went to the interview with another assistant manager. It once again went very smoothly and I asked if I still had the orientation that night and she said it had been moved to the following Tuesday at 7pm. So I returned the following Tuesday and it turns out, it was ANOTHER interview with the store manager. This once again went very smoothly. So after THREE interviews for an entry level job at Taco Bell, I waited for a call. One week, two weeks, three. I gave up on the position. All of my interviews went very well and the manager even said that I was going to be called by him or another local manager at another store within a couple days. Nothing. I would not recommend applying at Taco Bell. 3 interviews for a position like this? That's a joke.

Interview Question – What are 3 of your greatest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Interviewed at Taco Bell

Interview Details – The normal process was used, submit your resume, wait for a potential phone call, and set up an appointment for an interview. The interview contained 2 1/2 pages of questions.

Interview Question – Dead or alive, who would you invite to dinner.   Answer Question

Shift Lead Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – My hiring interview was at a local taco bell store. I was being interviewed by the district manager, she was 30 minutes late to the interview. I was dressing in black slacks, a navy polo and a jacket. She was dressed in a track suit. On first glance, she commented that my attire does not make it seem like I was even interested in the job. She then proceeded to ask me scenario questions, when dispute questions arose, I answered, "That would have to depend on my training as to how the company would like me to handle that situation." That was not an acceptable answer and I was told to choose something different. After the interview, I was offered a job 10 cents lower that what I was asking, and then told my training store was a 45 minute drive.

Interview Question – If a customer came in to the store, said they were just in the drive thru and then threw a burrito at your face, what would you do.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Malden, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in April 2013.

Interview Details – interview, - bad experience

Interview Question – why did you quit your last job   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Chandler, AZ

I interviewed at Taco Bell in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called for an interview after 2 weeks. and I was told I got the job, the offer isn't that good but I needed a job at the time so there was no way I could reject it. I accepted after a drug test and back ground check.

Very Easy Interview

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2014.

Interview Details – hiring and interview process took about a month

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Taco Bell

Interview Details – Very short interview. I can't even come up with 50 words for this description. Basically if you're not a felon you'll get the job.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got an extra 10 cents. Haha.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taco Bell

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!

Taco Bell Videos

Taco Bell – Why Work for Us?

Working at Taco Bell means loving the food, and joining a high-energy team that serves 3 million customers every day. Whether it's at headquarters or in the restaurant, everyone is passionate about delivering the best… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taco Bell interview questions and advice. All 170 interview reviews posted anonymously by Taco Bell employees and interview candidates.