Taco Bell

1.9

Taco Bell Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stephenville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stephenville, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell in March 2015.

It took about a week. I applied online then the hiring manager called me and set up an interview time. I arrived 15 minutes early. They handed me a cup so i could get a drink while i waited. I didn't have to wait long. The manager asked me pretty simple questions about school, transportation, and availability. It was very easy and relaxing.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect to gain from working at taco bell?   View Answer

Franchise Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Very friendly atmosphere, pertinent questions. Two people interviewed at same time taking turn asking questions. Was in a small conference room upstairs. Afterwards one of them led me downstairs. Entire process was very smooth.

Interview Questions
    • What is your strongest asset? What did you accomplish your last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell in February 2015.

I applied 3 days ago after seeing an ad freshly posted on Craigslist. A day ago I got a call to come in for an interview. Missed the initial call and called back around 15 minutes later and scheduled an interview for earlier tonight (2/28/2015). Walked there, was scheduled for 7:45 pm and I got there around 7:30 and the manager wasn't busy so we started early, I was done and walking home by 7:55. She had a chunk of resumes she came out and looked through with me to find mine and it wasn't there so she just asked for the resume I brought.

I brought with me a folder with my resume and my little notepad I write my interview notes in. We sat down at a nearby table and she started by looking at my resume and saying "So tell me about yourself." Typical stuff, explained I graduated recently, went to school nearby, great with people, looking for a career, planning on going back to college, etc. She asked a couple more questions as she looked over my resume like what happened with my last job, etc. After that she brought out a set of cards. This was the part I dreaded as I had read people both had these cards and didn't and it makes it a bit more complicated.

She had me pick cards, she read them and it was typical things like dealing with customers, stressful situations, etc. Pretty sure they had keywords or answers of some sort on them as well since she was reading it as I was talking. Afterward she asked about my availability and transportation, explained I'm completely available and a 30 minute walk away. After that she said I did a really great job at the interview. She basically had no reason not to hire me right there so I was hired on the spot.

The moral of this story is, do your research. I spent a couple hours reading interview reviews on here and writing down and answering the questions people were asked on my notepad. I wasn't asked the strengths and weaknesses question but it's important to be prepared for all the primary questions like that. The questions people are asked on here are typically company questions that all Taco Bells will have, like the cards I had to answer. I also memorized who the founder was, when it was founded, who the franchise company is, what their key to success is (C.H.A.M.P.S), and who the CEO is. Ultimately I never talked about any of that but if it came up I was prepared. Also could have brought it up for more success but didn't need to.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What happened with your last job?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an angry customer and how would you advise someone else to do so?   View Answer
    • Do you do any extra activities like church or sports?   View Answer
    • What would you do if you really want to stop working, stressed, etc   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Taco Bell in February 2015.

I applied in store December 2014 and got a call back in February 25 2015
    Got interviewed basic questions , how many hours can you work , are you responsible , where do you go to school etc and they they called me that afternoon to tell me I got the job ,had orientation salary ,hours and signing a lot of papers

Nothing to negotiate first job , minimum wage and would increase after 1 month

Team Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell.

You submit and application and show up for your RGM's "interview day" if he/she stays long enough to do it. You should probably call ahead and let him/her know that you are coming for an interview so you don't drive up there and miss the RGM. It will also let them feel like you have a high concern for punctuality; making you more likely to get the job.

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell.

I applied online through indeed and the hiring manger called me in for an interview about 4 days later. The employees were being really quiet but friendly, the hiring manager asked me basic interview questions like was I in school, why did I want to work for taco bell, how many hours did I want, and basically told me I got the job on the spot.. Which was cool, but everything was not like it had cracked up to be.

Interview Questions
    If you are 16-18 years old and in need of employment this is a great place to work... But don't try to make a career out of this... You're better than this. Don't settle.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Applied online. Took a week to get a call then set up interview. Two interviews, one with a shift lead and other with store manager. Very easy process. I got a call same day being told I was hired

Interview Questions
    • Are you the kind of person that is late a lot?   View Answer
    Wasn't one

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell in December 2014.

The hiring process took three days. Visited a store, filled out and submitted my application on Saturday, got a call on Sunday, interview on Monday. I suggest visiting the store you wanted to apply as I applied online a week before and did not get a call. I arrived 10 minutes early and the manager was still not there. It was not a problem, because I decided to go early to make a good impression. The interview started with basic questions like my name, mode of transportation, hours available. Then he asked if multitasking would be okay for me and of course I said yes. The manager also asked what did I do when I was faced with a difficult task. He then just told me that they needed a team member that would smile to the customers, and he said it seems like I don't have a problem with that since I was smiling confidently the whole time I was being interviewed. I was told that he still has a few more interviews but would love to have me on board. I got hired on the spot, 9$ per hour (minimum wage in CA). I did not negotiate because I thought I do not have the right to because I do not have previous job experiences at all. Got asked for my shirt size, and told me to come on Wednesday for my training.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do when you were faced with a difficult task   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell in December 2014.

I arrived at the store, which had not opened to the public yet. This was after I turned in my resume and got a call to come in at 9:00. One other person was applying to the job. I filled out the application, which included past work experience and references. I then answered some simple questions with the manager. She wanted to know how I would fit in at the Taco Bell.

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell in December 2014.

I filled the application out online few weeks later received a call for a interview i went in i was dressed very professional when i got there she was In a interview with another boy in the lobby & i waited listening to what she was askig him to see if it was gonnna be conversation or a real interview but when i was waiting another girl came waiting to but she wasn dressed properly she had on leggins a shirt & some snow UGG boots so i said to my self ion think she gone do well cause she didn care how she looked so i the manager came over we was talking & i told her about my self & what i went to school for & why i choise this job & she told me a every day life there & thier team was like family no arguments really no drama all ways be friendly one girl got Fired cause she just would not smile & she rehired her cuz the girl said she was ready now & she still aint smile so she got fired again & than the girl i said in my head about she wasn gone Get the job the manager got done with me 30 mins later She asked me do i wanna talk to the other hiring manager & see if he feel the same way about me like she do & so i waited & The other girl who was waiting got up & left so interview with him he asked me why should we choose you tell ne about yourself & ect & than he said he give call if they make a decision when i left 2 other people came in for a interview im like damn i hope i did good Cause its a whole a lot to choose from & a week later she called offerd me the position & i got the job i was surprised & happy☺

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you? What would you do if a employee having a bad day?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation