Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

1.9

Cashier Interview

It was a long hiring procedure. There wasn't a necessary interview just a phone cal with a couple of questions. Then you go to training for a couple of days a week and don't get paid the full time. Also uniforms are not the right size.

Crew Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taco Bell.

We interviewed in a KFC dining area (lol). The interview was short, simple and to the point, I am sure it's comparable to any typical interview for a fast food place. She asked me about my goals, pay (I was able to negotiate) and availability. The position was simple enough, not a hard job at all.

Interview Questions
    • There was really no difficult question....it's a fast food restaurant, not a fortune 500 company ;)   Answer Question

Service Champion Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell.

I applied online, was called the next day. The interview was unnecessarily long. Interviewer didn't seem interested in interviewing me at all. It was long and drawn out and he was consistently distracted.

No negotiation on wages allowed.

Cashier Interview

Pretty basic interview questions. Made me watch a few educational videos for their store like Food Safety, Good Customer Service, etc. It was very time consuming and a bit boring but once you ge through that part you are just about in.

They liked my smile :)

Shift Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Sometimes u dont always get the position you want but just take what they give you and show them that you are willing and able to work your way up

Interview Questions
    I ended up getting a team member position instead of shift manager but I am going to show them that I deserve it

Service Champion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell in September 2014.

applied online. got a call for interview within a week. at interview, the only question asked was when i was available to work. got hired then and there. started training/work next week.

flexible negotiation with shifts/schedule

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taco Bell.

It was pretty straight forward I gave the hiring manager my application the next day I recieved it and she told me my interview was on Friday so I came in the store on Friday as instructed and I when I entered the store there were many other people in there waiting to get interviews and when the hiring manager got to me she asked me one question she asked me " what are your strengths and weaknesses " I told her and we started having a conversation and got the Job.

Customer Service Interview

Easy questions and a written test nothing to worry about. One of the easiest interviews I have ever been on granted I was 16 at the time but non the less easy.

Taco Bell Assistant Manager Interview

The process was very short. I was called a few days after I submitted my application. My interview was scheduled for 2 weeks later. I met with the different shift managers for about 20 minutes each. They told me what my daily schedule would look like and about how many hours I would be expected to work. After the interview I received a call a week or so later offering my the job.

Interview Questions
    • They asked how long I was planning on remaining in the position which I thought was very unprofessional   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Applied online and I got a call a couple of days later. When I went in for the interview, there were people being interviewed already so I had to wait. The interview was really easy, I just had to fill out a background check form and and asked me a couple of questions.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do with your time if there were no customers?   Answer Question