Taco Bell

200 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member Interview

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – It was pretty straight forward I gave the hiring manager my application the next day I recieved it and she told me my interview was on Friday so I came in the store on Friday as instructed and I when I entered the store there were many other people in there waiting to get interviews and when the hiring manager got to me she asked me one question she asked me " what are your strengths and weaknesses " I told her and we started having a conversation and got the Job.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

Interviewed at Taco Bell

Interview Details – Easy questions and a written test nothing to worry about. One of the easiest interviews I have ever been on granted I was 16 at the time but non the less easy.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2014.

Interview Details – Turned in paper app. couple of weeks later called in to check in on it. got an interview. very easy interview. was only ask about availability. it's irritating applying for places and having them not know whether they are hiring or not.

Interview Question – Not really an interview was just asked about my availability. Are you social able?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Columbus, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in November 2012.

Interview Details – Greg Bladecki at the georgesville square taco bell in columbus ohio is the nicest manager ever. I got hired off the bat, he was very specific about the job such as what I will be doing, who would be training me and he was very flexible about my college work. He was my first employer and I am very glad he gave me a chance. No manager that I have had since him has been that great.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Taco Bell in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed onsite with HR, softball question to get to know you.. then interviewed with 3 different directors. Mostly behavioral interview questions that covers your previous experiences and how you handle difficult situations.

Interview Question – questions were not difficult but were not scripted   Answer Question

Assistant General Manager Interview

Assistant General Manager
Madison, WI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, was contacted within 30 days by a HR rep. Set up a phone interview for the following week. Covered basic questions, why Taco Bell, some situational questions along with behavioral questions.

She immediately set up a second interview with the area coach and director of operations for later that week.

Second interview was pretty relaxed and laid back. Consisted of going over previous experiences, achieved goals, training techniques, and why they should hire you. If you have never worked for a Taco Bell, if they choose to move forward with you they will schedule a RJP during a lunch or dinner rush with a stores GM (realistic job preview). This Is used to give you a first hand look at what you're getting into.
If you have past Taco Bell experience, they may have you skip the RJP.

I was offered the position and accepted the same day.

Interview Question – How would you handle a situation where an employee is consistently under performing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Generous offer. No room for negotiation, they have set guidelines for salaries.

Waitress Interview

Waitress
Ripon, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2012.

Interview Details – Just one interview, super easy you just have to be honest with everyone. Honesty is always the best policy. Dress nice be yourself, I am sure you are awesome and you will do well.

Interview Question – They asked me how I liked their food, and I was honest and said not that much and it was a strategic place for me to work so I wouldn't want to eat there all the time. It was great.   Answer Question

Taco Bell Assistant Manager Interview

Taco Bell Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Taco Bell

Interview Details – The process was very short. I was called a few days after I submitted my application. My interview was scheduled for 2 weeks later. I met with the different shift managers for about 20 minutes each. They told me what my daily schedule would look like and about how many hours I would be expected to work. After the interview I received a call a week or so later offering my the job.

Interview Question – They asked how long I was planning on remaining in the position which I thought was very unprofessional   Answer Question

Taco Bell Team Member/Cashier Interview

Taco Bell Team Member/Cashier
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process for this position was totally relaxed. As long as you seem like someone who cares about their appearance and their livelihood, you have the job.

I got a friendly call from the store manager, followed by a 1:1 chat with her to see if I was as physically competent as I sounded.

Interview Question – How was the trip here?   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Vacaville, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – Applied online and I got a call a couple of days later. When I went in for the interview, there were people being interviewed already so I had to wait. The interview was really easy, I just had to fill out a background check form and and asked me a couple of questions.

Interview Question – What would you do with your time if there were no customers?   Answer Question

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!