Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

1.9

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2013.

I applied online and got a phone call for an interview a few days later. Asked very basic questions like when are you available to work and if I was still in school. The manager made a couple of calls and told me to go to another interview at a different location because they needed team members. I went the next day and the manager of the store greeted me and we sat down and she just asked when could I start and told me how much I would be getting paid and I pretty much was hired.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2010.

You get a phone call and schedule an in-person interview. During the interview, you receive a description of the job and requirements for the job. Then you wait for them to call you again to see if they've hired you.

Team Member/Cashier Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Taco Bell in September 2014.

I applied online, got a call for an interview within a week, and showed up at interview with resume. Manager was very nice, looked briefly at resume, asked about my availability (shifts are 4+ hours), and hired me.

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Clairsville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Clairsville, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2011.

When I filled out my application I got a phone call literally 2 hours later for an interview for the next day. I showed up and the manager greeted me like she's known me for years, she asked me what my strengths and weaknesses were. So, I proceeded to tell her what they were and then I got the job.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell.

It was pretty straight forward I gave the hiring manager my application the next day I recieved it and she told me my interview was on Friday so I came in the store on Friday as instructed and I when I entered the store there were many other people in there waiting to get interviews and when the hiring manager got to me she asked me one question she asked me " what are your strengths and weaknesses " I told her and we started having a conversation and got the Job.

Customer Service Interview

Easy questions and a written test nothing to worry about. One of the easiest interviews I have ever been on granted I was 16 at the time but non the less easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2014.

Turned in paper app. couple of weeks later called in to check in on it. got an interview. very easy interview. was only ask about availability. it's irritating applying for places and having them not know whether they are hiring or not.

Interview Questions
    • Not really an interview was just asked about my availability. Are you social able?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in November 2012.

Greg Bladecki at the georgesville square taco bell in columbus ohio is the nicest manager ever. I got hired off the bat, he was very specific about the job such as what I will be doing, who would be training me and he was very flexible about my college work. He was my first employer and I am very glad he gave me a chance. No manager that I have had since him has been that great.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Taco Bell in August 2010.

Interviewed onsite with HR, softball question to get to know you.. then interviewed with 3 different directors. Mostly behavioral interview questions that covers your previous experiences and how you handle difficult situations.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2014.

Applied online, was contacted within 30 days by a HR rep. Set up a phone interview for the following week. Covered basic questions, why Taco Bell, some situational questions along with behavioral questions.

She immediately set up a second interview with the area coach and director of operations for later that week.

Second interview was pretty relaxed and laid back. Consisted of going over previous experiences, achieved goals, training techniques, and why they should hire you. If you have never worked for a Taco Bell, if they choose to move forward with you they will schedule a RJP during a lunch or dinner rush with a stores GM (realistic job preview). This Is used to give you a first hand look at what you're getting into.
    If you have past Taco Bell experience, they may have you skip the RJP.

I was offered the position and accepted the same day.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where an employee is consistently under performing?   Answer Question
    Generous offer. No room for negotiation, they have set guidelines for salaries.

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!