Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

1.9

Taco Bell Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Sioux City, IA).

Interview

Short and simple. Watched alot of videos and took test. Asked a few questions about myself and what I was looking for in a job.pretty much hired on the spot started couple days later.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I had a phone interview which lasted about an hour. Then two face to face interviews only to get a random rejection letter. The interview process was pretty straightforward. The last person interviewing me was a peer. A fellow manager who was rather distracted the entire time.

Service Champion Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I was called very shortly, a day or two after I applied online to come in for an interview. When I was there I was asked questions, if I had plans for college, my work history, and scenario type questions. I was also asked what my favorite Taco Bell menu item was.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Taco Bell Menu item?   1 Answer

Taco Bell Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I sat with the Manager. Asked me a few questions. Asked me what I had to offer.Waited a few days and I received the call in 3 days. GOT the job quick and had to do computer assessments.

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomingdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Taco Bell (Bloomingdale, FL).

Interview

When I first walked in they asked my name introduced myself then We proceeded to sit at a booth where the manager asked me questions. She pulled out a card game that had questions that I would answer then We walked around and she asked me if I was cleaning what i would clean etc.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the team?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and after about a few days i decided to stop by and ask for the status of my app . She basically just told me to come in later the bext week for an interview.I was super nervous at first but It was the EASIEST interview I have ever had. I had to go through two interviews. One with the hiring manager, and one with a manager. Both were super quick. First interview lasted 5 minutes, second like 1 or 2 minutes lol . Most Taco Bells wont have you do two interviews, but at mine the hiring manager just wanted a second opinion from someone else. But if you land a second one, you most likely got the job. But just look at the interview questions and think of answers before time so that your not caught off guard by anything. Thats what I did. I was prepared for any and every question and beyond that they would ask, they only asked 1 actuall interview question, the rest were availability and about my last job, why I left if i have experience. I waas prepared. Make sure you smile and just relax. Make sure your just prepared and you'll feel confident and do great, trust me. But after about 2 days i got a call saying i was hired. It's the best feeling i swear .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. If i had any previous work history and where. What my duties were at my last jobs. Why i left my last job. Days im available. If i went to school   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online asked to come in and answer some basic questions about myself and customer scanerios. It lasted about 15 minutes and was pretty easy. I got called today for a 2nd inteeview, hopefully I get it. Overall it was pretty laid back, an average interview.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Murrieta, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

A woman sat me down at one of the dining tables and asked me simple questions based off of my resume and simple questions like do you have reliable transportation and what is your availability. It took about 5 minutes.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The whole process from start to finish was very well done. HR was very informative upfront about the role, the dynamics of the department and the compensation structure. Everything was well coordinated and organized. I started with a pre-screen call with HR, then moved to an in-person interview, met with HR and two people from the team. Everyone was great and very informative through the process. HR was quite responsive in getting back to me within a couple of days to tell let me know the status of my candidacy. What was really great as well, is that not only did HR get back to me, but they personally called me to let me know their decision versus just sending an email. And lastly, this is the only time in my seasoned career that an organization provided me with a "Thank you" card and gift during the interview process for my time and consideration of them as a potential employer.

Interview Questions

• All the basic questions about experience and how it fits within their organization. As well as favorite food item and why Taco Bell.   Answer Question

Cashier and Food Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell (Alexandria, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online the second to last week of June 2015. I got the standard email saying that my application had been completed and that I would be contacted by phone if the location was interested. I didn't hear anything, but exactly two weeks from the day I submitted the application, I got a call from a manager to come in and interview that same day. I had been interviewing with Chipotle quite a bit before this so I expected the interview to be a little more intense. It was exactly the opposite. The manager asked me to tell her about myself, what I do for fun, and whether I planned to work at Taco Bell long-term. When I told her yes, she was eager because she's had a lot of people who just stop showing up. She asked me for my t-shirt size and when I was available to start. I start tomorrow night with online orientation. I just have to bring two forms of id, non skid shoes and wear black pants.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Are you looking to be here long term?   Answer Question