Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2014
Updated Sep 18, 2014

1.9

Cashier Interview

Pretty basic interview questions. Made me watch a few educational videos for their store like Food Safety, Good Customer Service, etc. It was very time consuming and a bit boring but once you ge through that part you are just about in.

They liked my smile :)

Shift Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Sometimes u dont always get the position you want but just take what they give you and show them that you are willing and able to work your way up

Interview Questions
    I ended up getting a team member position instead of shift manager but I am going to show them that I deserve it

Team Member/Cashier Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Taco Bell in September 2014.

I applied online, got a call for an interview within a week, and showed up at interview with resume. Manager was very nice, looked briefly at resume, asked about my availability (shifts are 4+ hours), and hired me.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell.

It was pretty straight forward I gave the hiring manager my application the next day I recieved it and she told me my interview was on Friday so I came in the store on Friday as instructed and I when I entered the store there were many other people in there waiting to get interviews and when the hiring manager got to me she asked me one question she asked me " what are your strengths and weaknesses " I told her and we started having a conversation and got the Job.

Customer Service Interview

Easy questions and a written test nothing to worry about. One of the easiest interviews I have ever been on granted I was 16 at the time but non the less easy.

Taco Bell Assistant Manager Interview

The process was very short. I was called a few days after I submitted my application. My interview was scheduled for 2 weeks later. I met with the different shift managers for about 20 minutes each. They told me what my daily schedule would look like and about how many hours I would be expected to work. After the interview I received a call a week or so later offering my the job.

Interview Questions
    • They asked how long I was planning on remaining in the position which I thought was very unprofessional   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vacaville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Applied online and I got a call a couple of days later. When I went in for the interview, there were people being interviewed already so I had to wait. The interview was really easy, I just had to fill out a background check form and and asked me a couple of questions.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do with your time if there were no customers?   Answer Question

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2014.

Applied online, was contacted within 30 days by a HR rep. Set up a phone interview for the following week. Covered basic questions, why Taco Bell, some situational questions along with behavioral questions.

She immediately set up a second interview with the area coach and director of operations for later that week.

Second interview was pretty relaxed and laid back. Consisted of going over previous experiences, achieved goals, training techniques, and why they should hire you. If you have never worked for a Taco Bell, if they choose to move forward with you they will schedule a RJP during a lunch or dinner rush with a stores GM (realistic job preview). This Is used to give you a first hand look at what you're getting into.
    If you have past Taco Bell experience, they may have you skip the RJP.

I was offered the position and accepted the same day.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where an employee is consistently under performing?   Answer Question
    Generous offer. No room for negotiation, they have set guidelines for salaries.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2014.

Turned in paper app. couple of weeks later called in to check in on it. got an interview. very easy interview. was only ask about availability. it's irritating applying for places and having them not know whether they are hiring or not.

Interview Questions
    • Not really an interview was just asked about my availability. Are you social able?   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell.

There is always open interview. It is a typical fast food place. New people, Free food, free uniforms. Managers are micro managers. Food is nasty.easy job if you need quick money. Really small rooms for promotions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with an upset customer   Answer Question

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!