Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Bloomingdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Taco Bell (Bloomingdale, FL).

Interview

When I first walked in they asked my name introduced myself then We proceeded to sit at a booth where the manager asked me questions. She pulled out a card game that had questions that I would answer then We walked around and she asked me if I was cleaning what i would clean etc.

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

fill out application online, get a call to set up the interview, call you into the restaurant and basically sit at one of the dining tables. pretty informal to me.

Interview Questions

• call you into restaurant and sit you at table. Ask basic questions about experience, have you ever managed in fast food industry and things like that and when can you start   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Interview was very laid back and fun. The usual questions were asked: Do you have reliable transportation? How often is it acceptable to be late? What can you bring to our company? The best advice for an interview with this company is to be polite, friendly, and to think outside of the box!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went out of your way to help someone.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Macomb, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was super short. We sat down and he first asked for me to tell them about myself. They asked about strengths, weaknesses, where I lived etc. Very few questions and very quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      what are some of your strenghts.
      What is one of your weaknesses.

Answer Question

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Agency sent me (red flag) to interview. No telephone pre-screen. Wanted to "see" you at an on-site interview. Interview with two people lasted less than 15 minutes

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Service Champion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taco Bell (Burlington, WI).

Interview

Just sat down with one of the managers and had a chat. Really really basic. Nothing surprising or new here. Basically sat down with the job already mine. Interview felt more like a formality to be honest. It was really relaxed and comfortable. I'm pretty sure me and the hiring manager ended up chatting about my theater performances or something of that nature.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Easy the interview was light and i didn't feel a lot of pressure however it took awhile after the interview process to actually start the training. The guy was down to earthy one on one interview would recommend the job to a friend though.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Morristown, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was not as bad as I thought it was. I was afraid they would ask me questions that I did not know how to answer, but they kept the questions very simple. Just always make sure you keep eye contact and use your hands for gestures. Just try to sound super nervous and the interview will go great! I had an overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell me about myself   1 Answer
    • I was asked to ask a gentleman how his food was.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I seen they were opening a new location through facebook on snagajob , and they were holding an hiring event . I then applied through Snagajob late at night like at 10. Then the next morning they emailed me to schedule an interview for the hiring event . The hiring event took place for one day so I made sure I made came. And make sure you are at least 15 minutes early . This shows you are really interested in the job. So then I was interviewed , I made sure I smiled answered all the questions with confidence. I also made a couple of jokes to show my personality and show I have a very positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• Why Taco Bell ?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a rude customer ?   1 Answer

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell (Apopka, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Well I had two phone interviews one on Skype. Mostly basic manager questions. Then was set up to interview with area manager which was easy and laid back. He told me he really liked me but I was needed in different area not his so I would interview with another area manager. Which I went to meet but had to call email the first lady I talked to to get it set up since I did not hear back from, so she set it up. I went and was asked if I had to would I start at a lower position making 1000,s less if I had to. That was not even cool. Then told I would be set up with regional manager, since he liked me we move on to the next interview. Which was never set up even after I sent another email to remind them was told I call someone to remind them and nothing. So 4 interviews and nothing not even a sorry we decided to go a different route. Very unprofessional and waste of time and gas. Which I drove 50 miles one way for both interviews, which when you don't have income is not easy.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? How would you deal with an angry guest? No hard questions   Answer Question