Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2015

1.9

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I seen they were opening a new location through facebook on snagajob , and they were holding an hiring event . I then applied through Snagajob late at night like at 10. Then the next morning they emailed me to schedule an interview for the hiring event . The hiring event took place for one day so I made sure I made came. And make sure you are at least 15 minutes early . This shows you are really interested in the job. So then I was interviewed , I made sure I smiled answered all the questions with confidence. I also made a couple of jokes to show my personality and show I have a very positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• Why Taco Bell ?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a rude customer ?   1 Answer

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell (Apopka, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Well I had two phone interviews one on Skype. Mostly basic manager questions. Then was set up to interview with area manager which was easy and laid back. He told me he really liked me but I was needed in different area not his so I would interview with another area manager. Which I went to meet but had to call email the first lady I talked to to get it set up since I did not hear back from, so she set it up. I went and was asked if I had to would I start at a lower position making 1000,s less if I had to. That was not even cool. Then told I would be set up with regional manager, since he liked me we move on to the next interview. Which was never set up even after I sent another email to remind them was told I call someone to remind them and nothing. So 4 interviews and nothing not even a sorry we decided to go a different route. Very unprofessional and waste of time and gas. Which I drove 50 miles one way for both interviews, which when you don't have income is not easy.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? How would you deal with an angry guest? No hard questions   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

good a little confusing since all she said was that she wanted to hire me then took my id and social, gave it back then walked away without saying a word???? so I'm not sure as to if I'm hired or not

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taco Bell (Gurnee, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

First I interviewed with the Regional Manager because the Area Coach (District Manager) was on vacation. She was very thorough with the job parameters. She did an excellent job of going over the benefits. Was smooth conversation. Very easy to talk with. Talked about the ability to move forward with the company if wanted.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience. told them about my 19 years at the one company and my changing and evolving roles there.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell (Toledo, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online April 24th, 2015. I called approximately two weeks later to follow up on my application. The RGM (Restaurant General Manager) invited me to come in and have an interview with her. I arrived and she pulled my application. I was green in their hiring system, meaning a good potential candidate. She asked a few questions such as my availability, my experience, and why I wanted to work for Taco Bell? She stated that she feels I would be a great candidate and informed me that there is a second interview required with the Area Coach (higher up management) and stated she would call in a couple of days to set up that interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer
    • I notice you do not have any restaurant experience, why fast food?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I originally applied online, but then I came to their job fair and filled out an application before the interview. I was dressed well but I wasn't prepared to answer some questions (I didn't know anythign about Taco Bell, big mistake). There was the hiring manager and the regional manager at the interview. They wished me good luck on my job hunt and I didn't get a call back.

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Overland Park, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

I went in dressed nicely and there wasn't anyone there except for two truckers and the employees just looked at me and gave me an odd/uncomfortable look. They told me to sit down wherever and the tables were noticeably unclean. I sat there with a kind of regret about what I was getting myself into and decided to just do my best and decline if i get an offer. A managers or assistant came out and she was friendly and the interview was great but oddly lacked many questions, about myself, just basically when and how much I was able to work. It was like 20 minutes and she told me she liked me a lot and that she was going to hire me. She told me they'd call me soon and oddly complained about her boss and I acted as polite as possible and left knowing I was going to look for another job. They called me a few days later and a guy said he'd like to offer me a position and I said that I was sorry, but I'd have to decline, and the guy seemed annoyed and said 'okay' and hung up. Glad I didn't take the job -_-

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work here?   1 Answer

Taco Bell Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Plant City, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

it wasn't stressful at all, of course i was nervous going into it but the manager made me feel real comfortable, and they where friendly, they said exactly what was expected and how to handle situations

Interview Questions

• would i be able to work morning noon and nights and holidays   1 Answer

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied in person & got interviewed 2 days after. The original place I applied didn't have open spots so I got referred to a different store. The manager asked about 10 questions and hired me.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked at a fast-food place?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairlawn, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Fairlawn, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for assistant, but they are doing away with that position so I had to take a shift lead position. Not a lot of questions were asked and I had two separate interviews, one with the manager and one with the area coach. Super easy and a day or two after my interview I got a phone called being offer the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told them what I was paid at my last job and what I expected from this job. I was offered $11.00