Taco Bell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader
Florence, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in April 2010.

Interview Details – I went in for an interview and was offered the job on the spot and started a few days later. easy process no issues. happened fast got to start working less then a week after getting the interview

Interview Question – I was asked how I would handle situations with upset customers or customers with issues with their food and asked how I thought difficult situations should be handled   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was hired on the spot. I went into for my interview and started the next day. I do not enjoy my job any more because Taco Bell does not offer raises very often.

RGM Interview

RGM
Cypress, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Taco Bell in August 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview took about two weeks. The Area Coach was recently promoted and needing to fill the position really quickly. Questions were standard behavioral and situational questions about restaurant management. The final interview was panel interview involving the Market manager and a few other area coaches.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I accepted the offer.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Tallahassee, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – It was a very quick and simple process. Saw a posting on craigslist and replied to it. About a couple days later I got a text from the hiring manager telling me they're holding interviews that day and what time would be best. The interview was at a nearby Taco Bell and it was just basic questions about why I wanted to work there and my strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Team Service Member Interview

Mount Dora, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2012.

Interview Details – I filled out an app online then went in a few days later to hand in a paper app. I asked for the manager told my name and said " hi im blah and applied online but would like to formally apply in person. He looked my app over and told me to come back another time. I came back and he interviewed me informally on spot and set me for a formal a day later. i got the job on spot. Very casual and laid back interview mostly questions about education, you personally, and your qualities and what you can bring and would like to learn. He was super nice.

Interview Question – Nothing really. It was mostly personal, your skills, qualifications, interest, and hobbies, nothing should blind side you.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member
San Leandro, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2009.

Interview Details – They ask basic questions. Who is the most important person in Taco Bell? Why is it important to always smile.

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – need to know some one

Interview Question – just about how you feel doing things always keep positive and say you enjoyed doing it   Answer Question

Service Champion Interview

Service Champion
Long Beach, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in May 2011.

Interview Details – Not necessarily hard. In fact, when I called to interview, they said they weren't hiring but would be open to interviewing...so I went in. The boss was cool and saw that I was a better hire than others. The questions were very basic (tell me about yourself, academics, careers, etc.) My boss was a little too trusting and hired me on the spot.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation...just when you can start.

Service Champion Interview

Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was called about 2 weeks after I actually applied by a different store than I applied to. I went in the next day for an interview, which was not hard. The only part that was kind of hard to tell about was when they pretty much told me I got the job but didn't say it like that, they just started asking me about sizes for my uniform.

Negotiation Details – Not really able to negotiate...they pretty much have a starting price and give you hours that work with your schedule.

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Davie, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had a job interview at Taco Bell/KFC. I applied online and I got a response back like two weeks later. I went in for my interview and they talked about the position more than anything. They talked about how I had to do more than make food like cleaning. After discussing everything about the job, the manager said I got the job and that she will call me for training since I didn't have any experience. Long story short... she never called me back.

Interview Question – they were all easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taco Bell