Taco Bell

1.9

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell in April 2014.

I applied online, and called and asked if they were hiring.
    Call and ask for the manager, the crew members will waste your time.
    It would help to know someone that works there.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you worked with a co worker you didnt like?
      Do yo like working with older people?

View Answer
    What hours can I work.
    Didn't negotiate pay.

Supervisor Interview

The normal process was used, submit your resume, wait for a potential phone call, and set up an appointment for an interview. The interview contained 2 1/2 pages of questions.

Shift Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell.

My hiring interview was at a local taco bell store. I was being interviewed by the district manager, she was 30 minutes late to the interview. I was dressing in black slacks, a navy polo and a jacket. She was dressed in a track suit. On first glance, she commented that my attire does not make it seem like I was even interested in the job. She then proceeded to ask me scenario questions, when dispute questions arose, I answered, "That would have to depend on my training as to how the company would like me to handle that situation." That was not an acceptable answer and I was told to choose something different. After the interview, I was offered a job 10 cents lower that what I was asking, and then told my training store was a 45 minute drive.

Interview Questions
    • If a customer came in to the store, said they were just in the drive thru and then threw a burrito at your face, what would you do.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Shift Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell in March 2014.

I was interviewed with typical interview questions such as goals, strengths and weaknesses etc. I was hired as a manager, even with no experience. The GM was late for the interview, after about a 15 minute wait he was able to see me. He was very positive during the interview and did not interrupt me. He asked me what I liked most about my current job and I said social interactions and what I liked the least and I said lack of resources and why I was leaving my current job (hours). I treat the interview as a chance to interview the boss and I ask what kind of boss he is and how he handles conflicts with customers and his coworkers.

Interview Questions
    • Use five words to describe customer service   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate what position I worked in but I was not able to negotiate the pay wage as those where company policy.

Cashier Interview

Very short interview. I can't even come up with 50 words for this description. Basically if you're not a felon you'll get the job.

Interview Questions
    I got an extra 10 cents. Haha.

Taco Bell Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blaine, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blaine, MN

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell in February 2014.

The day I went to turn in my application, the assistant manager gave me an interview on the spot. It was very quick and simple. She said she would like to give me the job and she said to come to an orientation the next day at 7pm. An hour after the interview, she called me and said "Oh yeah, you have a follow up interview tomorrow at 4:50pm". So the next day I went to the interview with another assistant manager. It once again went very smoothly and I asked if I still had the orientation that night and she said it had been moved to the following Tuesday at 7pm. So I returned the following Tuesday and it turns out, it was ANOTHER interview with the store manager. This once again went very smoothly. So after THREE interviews for an entry level job at Taco Bell, I waited for a call. One week, two weeks, three. I gave up on the position. All of my interviews went very well and the manager even said that I was going to be called by him or another local manager at another store within a couple days. Nothing. I would not recommend applying at Taco Bell. 3 interviews for a position like this? That's a joke.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell in February 2014.

hiring and interview process took about a month

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Taco Bell.

After I applied they called me within a week. The questions were common sense for the most part. All in all its ridiculously easy to get hired. I mean its fast food.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals in life and where do you see yourself in 5 years from now ?   View Answer
    I was 16 and needed money for sports so I took the job but quit my senior year.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell in February 2014.

I had applied online and got the call for an interview the next day. Went in nervous in black slacks and a blouse and tennis shoes (cause it's all I had). When the interview concluded, I was told I'd hear back by Friday and if not, to call him.

Friday came and went, I figured if I was hired, they would've called me so I just kind of let it go and forgot about it. I interviewed at another place and had two more set up when I got the call Monday night.

He asked if I wanted to come in and fill out some paperwork and of course I was excited.

Interview Questions
    I just took what they offered. It's technically an 'entry level' job.

Service Champion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taco Bell in February 2014.

It was probably the easiest interview I've ever been in. I went into the store to ask if they were hiring, and a shift leader sat down and just had a normal conversation with me. Didn't even ask any questions. Just carried on about customers being crazy that day. Then the GM came out and asked when I could work and if I had any experience (which I didn't.) Then he told me to go buy dickies black work pants and non-slip shoes and show up the next day to get paperwork filled out.
    Left the company and came back 6 months later with different managers, and they didn't even interview. Old employees I'd worked with just said "Hey I remember you!" And I was given the job without questions.

Interview Questions
    • What you can do. There wasn't anything difficult.   View Answer
    Should have requested a larger base pay.