Taco Bell

Average Difficulty
195 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Malden, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in April 2013.

Interview Details – interview, - bad experience

Interview Question – why did you quit your last job   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Chandler, AZ

I interviewed at Taco Bell in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called for an interview after 2 weeks. and I was told I got the job, the offer isn't that good but I needed a job at the time so there was no way I could reject it. I accepted after a drug test and back ground check.

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2014.

Interview Details – hiring and interview process took about a month

Interviewed at Taco Bell

Interview Details – Very short interview. I can't even come up with 50 words for this description. Basically if you're not a felon you'll get the job.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got an extra 10 cents. Haha.

Cook Interview

Cook
Evansville, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2014.

Interview Details – I had applied online and got the call for an interview the next day. Went in nervous in black slacks and a blouse and tennis shoes (cause it's all I had). When the interview concluded, I was told I'd hear back by Friday and if not, to call him.

Friday came and went, I figured if I was hired, they would've called me so I just kind of let it go and forgot about it. I interviewed at another place and had two more set up when I got the call Monday night.

He asked if I wanted to come in and fill out some paperwork and of course I was excited.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I just took what they offered. It's technically an 'entry level' job.

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Winchester, VA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was called in almost a month after filling out the application. I had a total of two interviews, one with the assistant manager and then another several days later with the general manager. The interview was pretty straightforward and highly regulated. Corporate supplies question cards and the interviewer just flips through. I ended up getting hired because I'm capable, and moreover because they thought I was a nice guy.

Interview Question – Don't remember.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – "We pretty much pay minimum wage." "Alright."

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – After I applied they called me within a week. The questions were common sense for the most part. All in all its ridiculously easy to get hired. I mean its fast food.

Interview Question – What are your goals in life and where do you see yourself in 5 years from now ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was 16 and needed money for sports so I took the job but quit my senior year.

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

Taco Bell Team Member
Columbia, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call to come in for an interview a few days later. I arrived and the interview about 20 minutes early but they didn't seem to mind, in fact the manager was happy that I was early. The interviewer asked basic question that they make everyone answer. He also asked about when I'd be available and made sure that I knew that I'd be expected to close the store. He went to the back to consult with another manager and came back 10 minutes later to let me know that I was hired and gave me a date and time to come back for training. Very easy interview.

Interview Question – Name a time that you helped someone?
Name a time you were late to a job or meeting and how did you handle the situation?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It's taco bell.

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Mount Shasta, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in May 2010.

Interview Details – Filled out an application . Got a call for a interview then started

Interview Question – Is the pay good   View Answer