Taco Bell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cook Interview

Cook
Evansville, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2014.

Interview Details – I had applied online and got the call for an interview the next day. Went in nervous in black slacks and a blouse and tennis shoes (cause it's all I had). When the interview concluded, I was told I'd hear back by Friday and if not, to call him.

Friday came and went, I figured if I was hired, they would've called me so I just kind of let it go and forgot about it. I interviewed at another place and had two more set up when I got the call Monday night.

He asked if I wanted to come in and fill out some paperwork and of course I was excited.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I just took what they offered. It's technically an 'entry level' job.

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Winchester, VA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was called in almost a month after filling out the application. I had a total of two interviews, one with the assistant manager and then another several days later with the general manager. The interview was pretty straightforward and highly regulated. Corporate supplies question cards and the interviewer just flips through. I ended up getting hired because I'm capable, and moreover because they thought I was a nice guy.

Interview Question – Don't remember.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – "We pretty much pay minimum wage." "Alright."

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – After I applied they called me within a week. The questions were common sense for the most part. All in all its ridiculously easy to get hired. I mean its fast food.

Interview Question – What are your goals in life and where do you see yourself in 5 years from now ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was 16 and needed money for sports so I took the job but quit my senior year.

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

Taco Bell Team Member
Columbia, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call to come in for an interview a few days later. I arrived and the interview about 20 minutes early but they didn't seem to mind, in fact the manager was happy that I was early. The interviewer asked basic question that they make everyone answer. He also asked about when I'd be available and made sure that I knew that I'd be expected to close the store. He went to the back to consult with another manager and came back 10 minutes later to let me know that I was hired and gave me a date and time to come back for training. Very easy interview.

Interview Question – Name a time that you helped someone?
Name a time you were late to a job or meeting and how did you handle the situation?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It's taco bell.

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Mount Shasta, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in May 2010.

Interview Details – Filled out an application . Got a call for a interview then started

Interview Question – Is the pay good   View Answer

Interview Question – What is your favorite taco bell product?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Benefits were lacking

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview Details – Ask you questions to make sure you are not completely retarded.

Interview Question – Nothing really unexpected, they may ask why you want to work for them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you try hard you might be able to get them to start you out at 7.50... Tell them you want to be a crew trainer and I have seen people start at 8.50. This is the ONLY chance you will have to increase your pay by a decent amount. Your yearly increase will be around $.05 cents.

Taco Bell Cashier Interview

Taco Bell Cashier

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online on a sunday night, got called back a few days later. Set up a interview, then after that, about a week later, I filled out some paperwork and got the job.

Interview Question – The manager didn't really seem to care much. Looks like they were understaffed and just needed people. She basically just asked if I was reliable and what my clothes sizes were. I would prep for common interview questions though, all managers probably do it different.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, just told me that pay was 8.00 a hour.

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader
Florence, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Bell in April 2010.

Interview Details – I went in for an interview and was offered the job on the spot and started a few days later. easy process no issues. happened fast got to start working less then a week after getting the interview

Interview Question – I was asked how I would handle situations with upset customers or customers with issues with their food and asked how I thought difficult situations should be handled   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

RGM Interview

RGM
Cypress, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Taco Bell in August 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview took about two weeks. The Area Coach was recently promoted and needing to fill the position really quickly. Questions were standard behavioral and situational questions about restaurant management. The final interview was panel interview involving the Market manager and a few other area coaches.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I accepted the offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taco Bell