Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Turkey Creek, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Turkey Creek, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

I walked in and manager asked if I could start today. I said maybe. Then, we ate burritos and talked about being a cashier. I thanked him for the interview and went my seperate way. This was for research purposes only.

Food Champion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taco Bell (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

I sat down with the manager and she asked me the standard questions (What's your education status? Do you have reliable transport? Can you work in a fast-paced environment? etc...) Then she had me fill out some tax paperwork and read the Taco Bell handbook and code of conduct. They were pretty short-staffed, so she wanted to hire me on the spot, and asked for my uniform measurements so she could order a uniform for me. Then we set a date for me to come in for training.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Applied online. Took a week to get a call then set up interview. Two interviews, one with a shift lead and other with store manager. Very easy process. I got a call same day being told I was hired

Interview Questions

• Are you the kind of person that is late a lot?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't one

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell in December 2014.

Interview

The hiring process took three days. Visited a store, filled out and submitted my application on Saturday, got a call on Sunday, interview on Monday. I suggest visiting the store you wanted to apply as I applied online a week before and did not get a call. I arrived 10 minutes early and the manager was still not there. It was not a problem, because I decided to go early to make a good impression. The interview started with basic questions like my name, mode of transportation, hours available. Then he asked if multitasking would be okay for me and of course I said yes. The manager also asked what did I do when I was faced with a difficult task. He then just told me that they needed a team member that would smile to the customers, and he said it seems like I don't have a problem with that since I was smiling confidently the whole time I was being interviewed. I was told that he still has a few more interviews but would love to have me on board. I got hired on the spot, 9$ per hour (minimum wage in CA). I did not negotiate because I thought I do not have the right to because I do not have previous job experiences at all. Got asked for my shirt size, and told me to come on Wednesday for my training.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you were faced with a difficult task   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell in December 2014.

Interview

I filled the application out online few weeks later received a call for a interview i went in i was dressed very professional when i got there she was In a interview with another boy in the lobby & i waited listening to what she was askig him to see if it was gonnna be conversation or a real interview but when i was waiting another girl came waiting to but she wasn dressed properly she had on leggins a shirt & some snow UGG boots so i said to my self ion think she gone do well cause she didn care how she looked so i the manager came over we was talking & i told her about my self & what i went to school for & why i choise this job & she told me a every day life there & thier team was like family no arguments really no drama all ways be friendly one girl got Fired cause she just would not smile & she rehired her cuz the girl said she was ready now & she still aint smile so she got fired again & than the girl i said in my head about she wasn gone Get the job the manager got done with me 30 mins later She asked me do i wanna talk to the other hiring manager & see if he feel the same way about me like she do & so i waited & The other girl who was waiting got up & left so interview with him he asked me why should we choose you tell ne about yourself & ect & than he said he give call if they make a decision when i left 2 other people came in for a interview im like damn i hope i did good Cause its a whole a lot to choose from & a week later she called offerd me the position & i got the job i was surprised & happy☺

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What would you do if a employee having a bad day?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Mesa, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied for several of the areas stores online and got a call from the Assistant Manager of one about a week later. He said he noticed that I had been applying, and informed me of the open interviews they were having later that day. I attended the interview, was one of the few they had that day. The interview was comfortable, they even offered me a drink before we sat down. It was the General Manager and Assistant General Manager, and one other person that I was interviewed by. The interview went very well and they told me they would contact me with the outcome. I got a (sort of vague) call later that same night, that basically meant I was hired. I went in the next day to verify employment, and then I just had to wait for them to get my uniforms.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how I responded to other situations in my life that could apply to possible work scenarios.   Answer Question

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Contacted by Staffmark, the on site staffing agency at Taco Bell. Phone interview, then in person interview with the Staffmark hiring manager on site. She then decides to pass you on to a 2nd interview with the Taco Bell Leadership on another day. Interview with them, then call back for an offer. Interview was not intimidating nor were difficult questions asked. Just discussion of your work experience.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell in December 2014.

Interview

I arrived at the store, which had not opened to the public yet. This was after I turned in my resume and got a call to come in at 9:00. One other person was applying to the job. I filled out the application, which included past work experience and references. I then answered some simple questions with the manager. She wanted to know how I would fit in at the Taco Bell.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Santa Ana, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Well, the interview wasn't as long as I thought it would be. I walked into the work place and went up to a woman working the cashier and asked for the manager to turn in my job application and as soon as I did, the man came up to me, shook my hand and we went to go sit down at one of the tables close by. I was very nervous but, he asked questions about any previous work experience that I had, why I wanted to apply for the job, when I would be available to work, etc. After that was over, he told me that it was a pleasure meeting me and said he would call for further notice if I got the job and we parted our separate ways.

Interview Questions

• If someone had the wrong food that they ordered and came to you and told you, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell (Concord, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was simple, they asked simple basic questions and some math problems. I had to come in for 2 interviews. Everything they asked wasn't too difficult to come up with an answer, just find ways to ask questions and it was simple enough to answer through everything. It took about 20 minutes to get done with the interview because I was waiting for awhile, but I was interviewed by the assistant manager and she was nice and didn't give me a hard time. The experience was great, but I declined the offer because I was relocating.

Interview Questions

• What were one of the signs posted outside the window advertising?   Answer Question