Taco Bell Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Carmel, IN) in July 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by phone and asked very general questions. Called in for an interview and met with the area supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taco Bell (Richmond, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

Met recruiter at job fair, was referred to web site to complete online application and self assessment. Open informational meeting with manager to explain job duties and responsibilities then decision will be made for formal interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Taco Bell (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

i was interviewed by the current magager. She asked behavorial questions like "tell me about a time when" and "if I asked your friends what would they say about you". Interviewer was professional, but I didn't get the vibe from her that she really liked the job. The specific branch has had quite a few problems recently with turnover so that may have been a reason.

Interview Questions

A better offer came my way

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

Phone interview with IT recruiter. Lasted 20 minutes. Followed with phone interview with Hiring Manager another day. That lasted 30 minutes. 1:1 in person interviews with three senior managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate salary. Be reasonable

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taco Bell in April 2009.

Interview

The RGM interviewed me, asked me some general questions about Taco Bell I filled out a survey..I had to interview with the Director of Training to be hired straight to managment after I interviewed with him they ran a background check, drug test, credit report and then they hired me.

Interview Questions

• Stuff about profit and loss, and standards they use for food prep.   Answer Question