Taco Bell

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Carmel, IN

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2011.

Interview Details – Was contacted by phone and asked very general questions. Called in for an interview and met with the area supervisor.

Interview Question – Explain your past experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N Negotiation

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2009.

Interview Details – i was interviewed by the current magager. She asked behavorial questions like "tell me about a time when" and "if I asked your friends what would they say about you". Interviewer was professional, but I didn't get the vibe from her that she really liked the job. The specific branch has had quite a few problems recently with turnover so that may have been a reason.

Interview Question – Why would you make a good manager?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – A better offer came my way

Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2009.

Interview Details – Met recruiter at job fair, was referred to web site to complete online application and self assessment. Open informational meeting with manager to explain job duties and responsibilities then decision will be made for formal interview.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Irvine, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview with IT recruiter. Lasted 20 minutes. Followed with phone interview with Hiring Manager another day. That lasted 30 minutes. 1:1 in person interviews with three senior managers.

Interview Question – Tell me about your previous projects   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate salary. Be reasonable

Very Easy Interview

Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in April 2009.

Interview Details – The RGM interviewed me, asked me some general questions about Taco Bell I filled out a survey..I had to interview with the Director of Training to be hired straight to managment after I interviewed with him they ran a background check, drug test, credit report and then they hired me.

Interview Question – Stuff about profit and loss, and standards they use for food prep.   Answer Question

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!