Taco Bell Manager Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carmel, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2011.

Was contacted by phone and asked very general questions. Called in for an interview and met with the area supervisor.

N Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2009.

i was interviewed by the current magager. She asked behavorial questions like "tell me about a time when" and "if I asked your friends what would they say about you". Interviewer was professional, but I didn't get the vibe from her that she really liked the job. The specific branch has had quite a few problems recently with turnover so that may have been a reason.

Interview Questions

A better offer came my way

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2009.

Met recruiter at job fair, was referred to web site to complete online application and self assessment. Open informational meeting with manager to explain job duties and responsibilities then decision will be made for formal interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2008.

Phone interview with IT recruiter. Lasted 20 minutes. Followed with phone interview with Hiring Manager another day. That lasted 30 minutes. 1:1 in person interviews with three senior managers.

Interview Questions
    Able to negotiate salary. Be reasonable

Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in April 2009.

The RGM interviewed me, asked me some general questions about Taco Bell I filled out a survey..I had to interview with the Director of Training to be hired straight to managment after I interviewed with him they ran a background check, drug test, credit report and then they hired me.

Interview Questions
    • Stuff about profit and loss, and standards they use for food prep.   Answer Question

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!