Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell (Apopka, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Well I had two phone interviews one on Skype. Mostly basic manager questions. Then was set up to interview with area manager which was easy and laid back. He told me he really liked me but I was needed in different area not his so I would interview with another area manager. Which I went to meet but had to call email the first lady I talked to to get it set up since I did not hear back from, so she set it up. I went and was asked if I had to would I start at a lower position making 1000,s less if I had to. That was not even cool. Then told I would be set up with regional manager, since he liked me we move on to the next interview. Which was never set up even after I sent another email to remind them was told I call someone to remind them and nothing. So 4 interviews and nothing not even a sorry we decided to go a different route. Very unprofessional and waste of time and gas. Which I drove 50 miles one way for both interviews, which when you don't have income is not easy.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? How would you deal with an angry guest? No hard questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online- immediate follow up from a Recruiter
    Interviewed with District Manager
    Interviewed with a Corporate Rep

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your currrent employer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Taco Bell (Omaha, NE) in October 2012.

Interview

1 telephone and 2 face to face interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told them I earn $52,000 a year, I need at least a lateral move or better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied on-line, telephone interview and set up a face to face with the Area Manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you recruit and retain minimum wage employees.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. They stated the salary - but forgot to mention that you would be expected to work over 70 hours per week I would have been better off meeting the devil at the crossroads and trading my sole to play guitar. At least I would have had a good time and learned a usable skill..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taco Bell (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by an interview with Area Coach, Followed by an interview with the Regional Manager, followed by a RJP (In store "Tryout")

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not try to negotiate, offer was more then fair.