Taco Bell Shift Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

12 interviews

1.4

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Shift Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview was easy and they did ask some mathmatical questions. They also asked some common sense. They would like to know your availabilty. You dont need to have any specail needs

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2014.

hiring and interview process took about a month

Anonymous Employee  in  Mount Shasta, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Mount Shasta, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in May 2010.

Filled out an application . Got a call for a interview then started

Shift Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Ask you questions to make sure you are not completely retarded.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really unexpected, they may ask why you want to work for them.   Answer Question
    If you try hard you might be able to get them to start you out at 7.50... Tell them you want to be a crew trainer and I have seen people start at 8.50. This is the ONLY chance you will have to increase your pay by a decent amount. Your yearly increase will be around $.05 cents.

Anonymous Employee  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in February 2012.

I was hired on the spot. I went into for my interview and started the next day. I do not enjoy my job any more because Taco Bell does not offer raises very often.

Shift Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Basic interview skills are needed.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to work weekends, nights, and mornings. Don't plan to have a set schedule.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manhattan, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Taco Bell.

Typical interview process. Turn in an application, and hope to get an interview. Most quick service restaurants (in my experience) look for availability as a filter. Make sure you have an availability on your application that meets what the job is looking for, but be honest so as not to lead on the interviewer. Do not call to check on applications during busy times (lunch rush between 11am and 1:30 pm, dinner rush between 5:30 and 7:30pm) as most times the hiring manager will put your application in the no pile. Get the application and turn it in in person. Don't use the drive through, and don't have your friend turn it in. If you have a basic ability to follow instructions, any experience,act professionally and have sidestepped most of these pitfalls I mentioned above, you are likely to get an interview, which is a basic "tell me about yourself, a time you did something good/bad and how you fixed it/what did you learn" interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, VA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in May 2012.

Short . They are in need of help all the time . Dont be scared if you get a interview then you got the job .

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2010.

Well there is about two interviews that you have to go through. One with the store manager and the other with the area manager. Both interviews are very smoothly. Try to maintain eye contact and show them that you mean business. Granted this may be a restaurant; however, business is a whole different ball game, they are serious about their money.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you stand out over every other applicant?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Smyrna, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, TN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Taco Bell in May 2008.

I was invited to an open house where I was interviewed by the Region and Area Coaches, who both seemed impressed. The open house was well planned and executed, I think when it comes to human resources the senior management has it down.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being not very quick at all and 10 being very very quick), if I threw you into the back of a restaurant and said manage it, how quickly would you pick up the job?   Answer Question
    I actually did not need to negotiate, the pay they offered was well above average for their company and for me having no previous management experience.

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!