Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Taco Bell
- Team Member (44)
- Crew Member (36)
- Cashier (36)
- Service Champion (20)
- Taco Bell Cashier (19)
- Taco Bell Team Member (19)
- Shift Manager (16)
- Assistant Manager (12)
- Assistant General Manager (9)
- General Manager (7)
- Restaurant General Manager (6)
- Food Champion (6)
- Manager (6)
- Shift Lead (5)
- Cook (4)
- Customer Service (4)
- Crew Trainer (4)
- Taco Bell Team Member/Cashier (4)
- Team Trainer (3)
- Shift Leader (3)
- RGM (2)
- Server (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Line Cook (2)
- Sales (2)
- Crew (2)
- Team Member/Cashier (2)
- Taco Bell Assistant Manager (2)
- Executive Assistant - Corp HQ (1)
- Taco Bell Overnight Drive-thru Cashier/Closer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Morristown, TN) in May 2015.
The interview was not as bad as I thought it was. I was afraid they would ask me questions that I did not know how to answer, but they kept the questions very simple. Just always make sure you keep eye contact and use your hands for gestures. Just try to sound super nervous and the interview will go great! I had an overall great experience.
- Accepted Offer
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Oakridge, TN) in July 2012.
At the time it sounded very good and exhibited great promise.
- can you speak simple English!!! Answer Question
they made a offer and then it turned out to be something else after the facet !
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Knoxville, TN) in August 2011.
You sit down with the manager in the restaurant and they ask you basic questions. They mostly want to make sure you can work, have some people-skills, and won't show up late to your shift. Pretty low standards, the goal is just to present yourself as clean and hard-working.
- Do you like to cook? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Johnson City, TN) in August 2010.
Brief phone interview, followed about a week later by a 1 on 1 with a district manager. follow up interview with another DM about a week after that. very professional, but seemed a little disorganized.
- Several questions were hypothetical situation based and the interviewer wanted very specific and detailed answers Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Not the right job for me at the time. the time requirements were not compatible with being a full time student
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Smyrna, TN) in May 2008.
I was invited to an open house where I was interviewed by the Region and Area Coaches, who both seemed impressed. The open house was well planned and executed, I think when it comes to human resources the senior management has it down.
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being not very quick at all and 10 being very very quick), if I threw you into the back of a restaurant and said manage it, how quickly would you pick up the job? Answer Question
I actually did not need to negotiate, the pay they offered was well above average for their company and for me having no previous management experience.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review