Taco Bell

1.9

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakridge, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakridge, TN

I applied in-person – interviewed at Taco Bell in July 2012.

At the time it sounded very good and exhibited great promise.

Interview Questions
    they made a offer and then it turned out to be something else after the facet !

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taco Bell in August 2010.

Brief phone interview, followed about a week later by a 1 on 1 with a district manager. follow up interview with another DM about a week after that. very professional, but seemed a little disorganized.

Interview Questions
    • Several questions were hypothetical situation based and the interviewer wanted very specific and detailed answers   Answer Question

Not the right job for me at the time. the time requirements were not compatible with being a full time student

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taco Bell in May 2008.

I was invited to an open house where I was interviewed by the Region and Area Coaches, who both seemed impressed. The open house was well planned and executed, I think when it comes to human resources the senior management has it down.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being not very quick at all and 10 being very very quick), if I threw you into the back of a restaurant and said manage it, how quickly would you pick up the job?   Answer Question
    I actually did not need to negotiate, the pay they offered was well above average for their company and for me having no previous management experience.