Taco Bell Interview Questions in Tennessee

Updated Aug 29, 2015

1.9

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Morristown, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was not as bad as I thought it was. I was afraid they would ask me questions that I did not know how to answer, but they kept the questions very simple. Just always make sure you keep eye contact and use your hands for gestures. Just try to sound super nervous and the interview will go great! I had an overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell me about myself   1 Answer
    • I was asked to ask a gentleman how his food was.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakridge, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Oakridge, TN) in July 2012.

Interview

At the time it sounded very good and exhibited great promise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they made a offer and then it turned out to be something else after the facet !

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Knoxville, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

You sit down with the manager in the restaurant and they ask you basic questions. They mostly want to make sure you can work, have some people-skills, and won't show up late to your shift. Pretty low standards, the goal is just to present yourself as clean and hard-working.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Johnson City, TN) in August 2010.

Interview

Brief phone interview, followed about a week later by a 1 on 1 with a district manager. follow up interview with another DM about a week after that. very professional, but seemed a little disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Several questions were hypothetical situation based and the interviewer wanted very specific and detailed answers   Answer Question

Not the right job for me at the time. the time requirements were not compatible with being a full time student

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Smyrna, TN) in May 2008.

Interview

I was invited to an open house where I was interviewed by the Region and Area Coaches, who both seemed impressed. The open house was well planned and executed, I think when it comes to human resources the senior management has it down.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being not very quick at all and 10 being very very quick), if I threw you into the back of a restaurant and said manage it, how quickly would you pick up the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I actually did not need to negotiate, the pay they offered was well above average for their company and for me having no previous management experience.