Taco Cabana

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lewisville, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Taco Cabana in June 2013.

Interview Details – First i had to go online and apply, then if you were qualified you call the store. I called the store, set up an interview and then i was hired. Pretty average questions like: what made you chose this company, how experienced you are in this field, etc.

Interview Question – None, they were all simple questions.   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Cabana.

Interview Details – I wasn't given a formal interview. Filled out pre hiring screening online and got a call literally ten minutes later from AGM to come fill out full application in person. came and filled it out, GM read it then in person, and was just like 'okay youre hired'. I think it was a matter of availability, and they were currently short staffed

Negotiation Details – i asked for 8.25, was given 8 an hour starting. other employees that had been there for 1 year+ were at like 7.25 so negotiation heavily influenced by what you ask for

Very Easy Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Taco Cabana.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very simple. No need to worry. Come organized with your resume and application. The managers will gladly walk you through the paper work. No need to worry.

Interview Question – How well of a team player are you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a set schedule.

Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Taco Cabana in May 2010.

Interview Details – we talked about the company whats avaible. what kind of person i am. what i am lookin for in a job. my goals in life.

Interview Question – What positon have you been in that you didnt get along with your coworkers?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Taco Cabana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taco Cabana Cashier interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Taco Cabana employees and interview candidates.