Taco John's International

Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taco John's International

Web Content Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Taco John's International.

Applied via resume on web posting. Received a call two days later in reference to resume from HR Manager. I returned her call next day. After no response, I figured it was close to the weekend, I waited and called back late the following week. No response. I called one more time and sent an email. No response. It has been almost 8 weeks and Im wondering if this is how they treat their employees as well. It would be nice to know that the position has closed or 'something'.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Taco John's International.

Interviews with 5 people in 1 day

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected besides talking to 5 different people 3 not in marketing   Answer Question
    Was open for negotiation

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Taco John's International in March 2011.

Applied online, interviewed with store manager, got called back later that day for paper work

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you have that qualify you to supervise a shift?   View Answer
    I took the wage offered to start training at $9

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taco John's International in July 2011.

Just fill out an application and you're usually contacted within a week if GM is interested. Then there's a job orientation where you watch a video for an hour or so. Then take tests about the video.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult or unexpected question was: What's your greatest achievement?   Answer Question
    I got an offer as a team member first. The pay is not really negotiable and you won't get a raise unless you're promoted.