Taco John's International Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taco John's International

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concordia, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Concordia, KS).

Interview

Very basic review of past work experience and introduction to the company. Was a very simple an easy process. Was interviewed by the assistant manager of the store who was very honest and straight forward. This is a great start for any Hitachi or college students who need a great work experience.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the food service industry   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Tacoma, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview. I didn't have it with the store manager but with human resources. She asked me questions to make sure i knew what I was getting into.

Interview Questions

• You know you're going to have to stand for hours at a time.   Answer Question

Web Content Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Taco John's International.

Interview

Applied via resume on web posting. Received a call two days later in reference to resume from HR Manager. I returned her call next day. After no response, I figured it was close to the weekend, I waited and called back late the following week. No response. I called one more time and sent an email. No response. It has been almost 8 weeks and Im wondering if this is how they treat their employees as well. It would be nice to know that the position has closed or 'something'.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

You meet with the general manager at one of the tables in the lobby of the restaurant you are applying to. The interview was a very generic interview. Basically the typical couple questions about who you are as a person and how would you describe good team work sort of questions. Also, they ask about your availability and what days of the week can you work.

Interview Questions

• How would you be a good asset to Taco John's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Overland Park, KS) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a Simple application process. Came for an interview the next day, and got offer the job after being asked fairly simple questions. Manager was very friendly during the interview process.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Cheyenne, WY).

Interview

Interviews with 5 people in 1 day

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected besides talking to 5 different people 3 not in marketing   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was open for negotiation

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Sioux Falls, SD) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed with store manager, got called back later that day for paper work

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that qualify you to supervise a shift?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I took the wage offered to start training at $9

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco John's International in July 2011.

Interview

Just fill out an application and you're usually contacted within a week if GM is interested. Then there's a job orientation where you watch a video for an hour or so. Then take tests about the video.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult or unexpected question was: What's your greatest achievement?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got an offer as a team member first. The pay is not really negotiable and you won't get a raise unless you're promoted.