Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tagged
- Software Engineer (7)
- Product Manager (3)
- Data Scientist (3)
- Software Developer (2)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Database Administrator (1)
- Senior Security Engineer (1)
- Analytics/Reporting (1)
- Data Analyst - Payments and Fraud (1)
- Software Engineering (1)
- Internship (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Systems Administrator (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Associate Project Manager (1)
- Linux Systems Administrator (1)
1 person found this helpful
Senior Project Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Tagged.
One phone call from HR to screen basic experience and collect information such as salary expectations, followed by one phone call from hiring manager, then 2 onsite interviews.
- Phone calls were pretty straightforward, just checking info from resume, and making sure I was in the ballpark.
- Two rounds of onsite meetings (within a few days, quickly after the phone screens), with 3-4 people each time. Everybody was really nice, on time, curious, friendly and open-minded. It was no trick interviews, more like a conversation around the role, the company, and what I could offer based on my past experience. I met with the hiring manager's boss, his peers, and people in the same team as the position from various roles.
- One interviewer had prepared questions ahead of time, based on my resume. Nothing really difficult, questions more like "strengths & weaknesses", "describe a situation where ..." Answer Question
I received an offer a few days after the second onsite interviews. Prior to this, I was asked to provide details about my previous compensation, which I did (base + bonus + stocks).
The offer I then received was absolutely not on par with the role described. First, it changed from "Senior Project Manager" to simply "Project Manager" and the offer was well below the salary range discussed initially (compensation package was well below previous compensation).
Since I had 2 other, much more competitive, offers from other companies, I did not pursue this opportunity.