Taher Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taher

Dishwasher/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taher in September 2013.

Interview

There was no interview. I filled out an application and background check. As soon as my background check came back clear, I had the job on the spot. This company is desperate for workers and will be in the future because of their work environment and low pay.

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taher.

Interview

I responded to an add in the Saint Paul Pioneer Press regarding open interviews on a specific date and time. There was a very large turnout and the atmosphere of the place was intimidating. We waited in line to get a chance to speak one on one with the head chef who was quite personable though brief.

Interview Questions

• A customer has a complaint about a $50 dish and you feel it is unwarranted. Do you give them a fresh order ++?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taher (Duluth, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Responded to Craigslist Ad. After two weeks received and email and set up first interview. Overall a general interview process. No unusual questions.

Interview Questions

• Name an incident when you had an employee under performing and what did you do about it?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williams Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taher (Williams Bay, WI) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received an email about a month later asking to come in for an interview, when i arrived at the interview, I was dressed to impress! I spoke with my interviewer and she hired me on the spot