Taher

Taher Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taher

Dishwasher/Cashier Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taher in September 2013.

There was no interview. I filled out an application and background check. As soon as my background check came back clear, I had the job on the spot. This company is desperate for workers and will be in the future because of their work environment and low pay.

Dishwasher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taher.

I responded to an add in the Saint Paul Pioneer Press regarding open interviews on a specific date and time. There was a very large turnout and the atmosphere of the place was intimidating. We waited in line to get a chance to speak one on one with the head chef who was quite personable though brief.

Interview Questions
    • A customer has a complaint about a $50 dish and you feel it is unwarranted. Do you give them a fresh order ++?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taher in March 2013.

Responded to Craigslist Ad. After two weeks received and email and set up first interview. Overall a general interview process. No unusual questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name an incident when you had an employee under performing and what did you do about it?   View Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williams Bay, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williams Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taher in August 2011.

I applied online and received an email about a month later asking to come in for an interview, when i arrived at the interview, I was dressed to impress! I spoke with my interviewer and she hired me on the spot