Tahoe Regional Planning Agency Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Associate Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stateline, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stateline, NV

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tahoe Regional Planning Agency in December 2011.

The interview was preceded by a "pre-interview assignment" that required quite a bit of research, but was very helpful in learning about the organization and process. A five page written report with timeline and implementation strategies based on your approach. The interview, which I elected to do in person (versus skype), was friendly and the employees were quite approachable. The questions were somewhat difficult and lacked clarity, so it was hard to know what was being asked at times. I am sure the hiring process was fairly competitive, so I was disappointed but not surprised when I did not receive an offer. The follow up on their hiring process lacked any personal reference, and was clearly cut-and-pasted, which was a bit disappointing after putting so much effort into the assignment and interview itself.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you had to make a decision without an authority figure to reference, what did you do and why?   Answer Question