Tait Weller & Baker Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tait Weller & Baker

Audit Interview

Interview

Interview was rather easy. Long wait to really hear anything back from them. Do not seem to be very organized. You are kind of left hanging. The interview was with a manager. Really easy interview. Questions are laid back.

Interview Questions

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tait Weller & Baker (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people: manager and 2 seniors. All the people were very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Tax Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tait Weller & Baker (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2008.

Interview

Interview consisted of one face to face interview with tax partner and managing partner.

Negotiation

I had another offer at the same time. In retrospect the other offer was better in terms of salary and work environment.