Takasago International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Takasago International

Foreign Trade Zone Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harriman, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harriman, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Takasago International in September 2013.

Submitted application through corporate website. Got a call more than two months later. Went in for interview in Harriman, NY plant. Fairly standard interview. At the end of the interview I was thanked for my time and travel and I was assured I would hear something regarding their decision.
    Never heard anything!
    Four months later I see the same job advertised.
    Unsure of whether I what happened the first go-round I send an email to clarify. I got a response saying that the company does too many interviews so they do not respond to candidates who do not get offers.

I can see not responding to all applicants. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I do believe that if you tell someone you will let them know that you should keep your word and let them know especially when they've taken time and spent money to meet you. Their process surely let me know that I was of no value to them.

Interview Questions

International Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northvale, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northvale, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Takasago International.

Received my first callback about a week after I applied for the position. My initial impression of the location was very impressive. The company is comprised of two buildings. Everyone is very professional and friendly. I was given some tests to check for typing and ability on certain softwares. I met with the manager and supervisor of the department and they asked me questions about previous work experience, my habits and activities.