Take Care Health

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Health Services Coordinator Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Take Care Health in October 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted resume to job posting board, completed 2 phone interviews then a face to face, was offered position immediately following the in person interview.

Negotiation Details – I was unemployed for 4 months and needed a job, because the benefits were also so great did not negotiate.

Lead NP Interview

Conshohocken, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Take Care Health in August 2009.

Interview Details – Positive experience with HR, phone interview with regional director, in person interview with CEO At a second date met with current Lead NP and regional director

Interview Question – Do you think new NPs are qualified to work in a retail clinic?   Answer Question

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Family Nurse Practitioner
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Take Care Health in February 2013.

Interview Details – Email communiciation with recruiter. 30 minute phone interview with recruiter. 60 minute in-person interview with Market Manager.

Interview Question – They follow a standard interview questionnaire. They did ask specific dosing for amoxicillin in kids and they require you to state you would test for strep with the rapid antigen test, and not give a viral pharyngitis an antibiotic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a standard metric that considered degree, years worked as a RN, years worked as an NP, and any previous experience with the company. There is no negotiation.

Senior Health Fitness Specialist Interview

Armonk, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Take Care Health in March 2012.

Interview Details – Submit Application and resume, next was a phone interview then an in person interview. After was an in person interview with the site liaison. Drug test and then your in.

Interview Question – You are coming right out of school and don't have much experience, what do you think you can bring to our company?   Answer Question

Contract Project Manager Interview

Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Take Care Health in July 2012.

Interview Details – Heard about this a couple of weeks before the phone interview, through a recruiter. Only had the phone screen, no in person interview. Interviewer went through my resume, asking about each job and contract for the last 3 years on my job history (1 short contract, 1 long contract, and 1 perm job) -- and asked why I left each one. Odd for a position that is temporary by definition. Brusque and borderline insulting at times. Asked extremely open-ended questions otherwise, such as "what would you do if you had a development project?"

Interview Question – Interviewer observed that my current client company had recently terminated a large number of contractors early and without warning...and then asked me: "so, why are YOU still there?" Not sure if this was meant to shock or put me off balance -- or was reflective of the interviewer's personality.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Franklin, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Take Care Health in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview didn't really even know what he was intervwing for...kept getting hung on whether there was an echo in the room. Very unprofessional. Not too suprpised when i walked in the door that they is no training, no dress code, folks are very poorly treated and have a very small public work space.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotioation with the contractor - take itor leave it

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Nurse Practitioner
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Take Care Health in December 2008.

Interview Details – Interview process flowed easy.
Was more like a conversation than an interview.
Took over 1-2 months to make a decision- only negative part of interview.
The interview was one-on-one and lasted for over an hour.
Had to have phone interview with HR and Chief Nurse Practitioner Officer.
The work culture is employee-oriented and the benefits are good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No opportunity for negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Flu Greeter Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Take Care Health in September 2009.

Interview Details – Easy, there was a group interview to see how the applicants communicated with each other.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself and introduce your self to the group   View Answer

Negotiation Details – na

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Nurse Practitioner

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Take Care Health in April 2012.

Interview Details – One day after I applied online, I was contacted by a Take Care Health Talent Business Partner to arrange for a phone interview. It was to be scheduled for one hour and took nearly that long to complete. During that phone conversation I was given an overview of the corporation, and answered questions about my experience level and job skills. I was also offered the chance to ask any questions that I had. I was then given a quoted salary, and an email outlining a very generous benefit package. I was then told that I would be contacted by the Director of Operations to arrange for a 1:1 interview, however, after 10 business days I contacted the Talent Business Partner who I had spoken with to inquire about the status of my interview process, as I had felt that the initial phone interview had gone very well. The talent Business Partner apologized for the delay, and told me that the Director had decided to hire someone " from within the company" for this position.

I was somewhat disappointed, as i had thought that the interview had gone very well, however I am now interviewing for a different position within the company, after the Talent Business Partner I spoke with had forwarded my name and credentials to another site locally.

Interview Question – How did you handle a situation in which a patient was angry or dissatisfied?   Answer Question

Field Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Take Care Health in October 2010.

Interview Details – I completed an on-line application on thier corporate website. The application was followed by a detailed phone interview. The phone interview was followed by a one-on-one interview with the Health Center Manager. I received an offer letter, completed a UA drug screen, background check and reference check, and started about 3 weeks after the process began.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – My offer was much higher than what I asked for, so I didn't negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Take Care Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Take Care Health interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Take Care Health employees and interview candidates.