Takeda Pharmaceutical

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Category Analyst Interview

Deerfield, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in October 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who was looking to fill a position. I started off with a phone interview followed by an in-person interview with an HR representative, a future colleague and two Directors.

Overall, it wasn't too bad. Didn't ask me any really crazy questions. Pretty much the normal, expected type of interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been involved in a situation where you and a boss/colleague had a disagreement over a strategy? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question
  • Name a weakness of yours.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were already offering me $10k more than I was making and I was young and naive and didn't ask for more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Takeda Pharmaceutical

Worked for Takeda Pharmaceutical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Takeda Pharmaceutical Category Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Takeda Pharmaceutical employees and interview candidates.