Takeda Pharmaceutical

Average Difficulty
27 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Stockton, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in June 2014.

Interview Details – It was pretty much to be expected, but unfortunately I was so tired I completely bombed the interview...luckily I was so tired I didn't even care about it. They flew me down to LA in the early morning and I did not get enough sleep the night before to be on my A game...BOO, but everyone was very nice and there is no need to be nervous.

Interview Question – How to peruade someone   View Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interviews seemed like a bit of overkill, but they were pleasant and low pressure. I was impressed. The panel interview was the least productive, but it was not a pressure situation. The entire process dragged out over a few months which was difficult.

Interview Question – The obsolete strength and weaknesses question was asked.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in April 2014.

Interview Details – My personal interview experience with Takeda was incredible! First I had a telephone interview, then an online assesment, then a F2F interview, and finally I was flown to Atlanta for my final interview. The phone interview was very basic, "Tell me about yourself." "Why do you want to be n pharma sales?" The F2F was completely behavioral based, "Tell me about a time when.." It took about 2 days to find out that I was accepted for the final interview. In Atlanta I met with two different Takeda employees. The first was again all behavioral questions, and I was asked to sell something in the room. The second interview was similar to the first. Both were extremely professional, and VERY comfortable. I received a call 2 days later with the job offer.

Interview Question – There really were not any difficult questions. Just prepare yourself for behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Market Research Analyst
Deerfield, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details – Applied through a recruiter. HR phone screen then phone interview with hiring manager. Given basic business case (small amount of data along with questions which needed to be answered using 10 PowerPoint slides) exactly one week before onsite interview. Onsite interview with hiring manager, hr, 2 peers, 3 managers, and 1 director. Got an offer the next week but background check took an additional 3-4 weeks (I think it was just red tape; I don't have a criminal record or financial issues).

I rated this interview as difficult because the business case took a few days to complete and I was asked analytic-thinking questions (not just behavioral questions or questions about past job experiences).

Initially wasn't interested in relocating to Chicago (I lived out of state) but my experience onsite was so positive I accepted their offer immediately.

Interview Questions

• What excel function would you use to return customer first names given the following data   View Answer
  • When would 2 trains traveling at different rate of speeds meet, when would 2 cars traveling at different speeds catch up to one another   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation because the base salary was exactly what I told HR I was looking for (so be sure you have a number in mind!). The rest of the package (bonus, relocation, vacation, etc) was generous so I didn't feel the need to negotiate those either.

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Sales Operations Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details – The first round was a thirty minute phone interview which consisted of standard behavioral questions followed by more information on the day-to-day expectations of an intern. I was invited to tour the office and have three more thirty minute in person interviews. Nothing out of the ordinary; more behavioral questions and the chance to meet a variety of employees.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything very difficult/unexpected.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Deerfield, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Randstad, the company Takeda works with for HR. Pre-interview was handled very professionally. On-site interviewing process was a bit off-putting - I was taken around to three different people's offices and sometimes felt awkward because there were personal effects visible - would have been better in a conference room.

Interview Question – Not really a difficult questions, just irritating that I was asked the same or similar questions three times because I met with each person individually.   Answer Question

Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in June 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview: Questions I was asked:

When you have experienced organizational change in a workplace, how did you respond?
How will you bring new business?
How will you identify when and what sale to make?
What is a weakness and how did you turn it into a strength?
What is the most challenging sales environment?
What is your most recent professional achievement?
How would I find ways outside company resources to improve sales performance?

Interview Question – How will you bring new business?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical

Interview Details – Very hard interview, need to do your homework

Interview Question – none really typical interview, study hard   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

Interview Details – very efficient, fast, good recruiting process

Interview Question – what changes would implement if you join the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fair

Regulatory Associate Interview

Regulatory Associate
Deerfield, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in September 2011.

Interview Details – The process was straight forward. They interviewed me on the phone and then brought me in for a face to face interview but unlike other interviews, only one person interviewed me.

Interview Question – Do you have experience with FDA meetings.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Takeda Pharmaceutical

Worked for Takeda Pharmaceutical? Contribute to the Community!