Takeda Pharmaceutical

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

Interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical

Interview Details – Very hard interview, need to do your homework

Interview Question – none really typical interview, study hard   Answer Question

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Sales Operations Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details – The first round was a thirty minute phone interview which consisted of standard behavioral questions followed by more information on the day-to-day expectations of an intern. I was invited to tour the office and have three more thirty minute in person interviews. Nothing out of the ordinary; more behavioral questions and the chance to meet a variety of employees.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything very difficult/unexpected.   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager

Interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical

Interview Details – Philippine set up you will be called for an interview.. questions include why you think you we will hire you at Takeda, how much salary will you expect considering your expirience. Are you willing to be assigned in other areas. Why did you apply at Takeda Pharmaceuticals. For rookies, sometimes they are given sales situation. how to sell a product , how they convince and handle objections.

Interview Question – If hired and you were doing good what will you do when your boss will call you and fired you?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details – Not such a classical but a very professional and fair approach which also helps the candidate feel comfortable and express him/herself better. Also line management and the experts involve the hiring process. Benchmarking is one of the tools to determine the compensation and benefits for the job function. Experience should also be considired more efficiently during the salary calculations.

Interview Question – Why you resigned from your previous company?
Why do you think we should select you?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 1- Companies proposal
2- My response : It's required to improve the proposed package. I proposed my offer.
3- Their response was to have the win win situation.
4- We met in the middle.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interviews seemed like a bit of overkill, but they were pleasant and low pressure. I was impressed. The panel interview was the least productive, but it was not a pressure situation. The entire process dragged out over a few months which was difficult.

Interview Question – The obsolete strength and weaknesses question was asked.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in November 2009.

Interview Details – Very straight forward behavioral fit interview. I initially had 2 phone interviews (one with the recruiter and one with the hiring manager) before I was brought in for a full day of 1:1 interviews. The people were very friendly and the office was very modern. Typical cubes, but very environmentally friendly.

Interview Question – What project did you work on that you felt you could have done better on?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Deerfield, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Randstad, the company Takeda works with for HR. Pre-interview was handled very professionally. On-site interviewing process was a bit off-putting - I was taken around to three different people's offices and sometimes felt awkward because there were personal effects visible - would have been better in a conference room.

Interview Question – Not really a difficult questions, just irritating that I was asked the same or similar questions three times because I met with each person individually.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details – very efficient, fast, good recruiting process

Interview Question – what changes would implement if you join the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fair

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in January 2013.

Interview Details – Standard Pharma interview process. The phone interview (approx 20 min) was done by an outside company. I then received an email requesting a live interview, with a link to choose the time and date that would work for me. I did two live interviews with the district manager and was asked all your standard STAR format questions ("tell me about a time....") but I could tell they wanted someone who had more experience in the territory they were hiring for. I did not hear back from Takeda until nearly 3 weeks later (via email).

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had an interpersonal conflict with a colleague.   Answer Question

Regulatory Associate Interview

Regulatory Associate
Deerfield, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in September 2011.

Interview Details – The process was straight forward. They interviewed me on the phone and then brought me in for a face to face interview but unlike other interviews, only one person interviewed me.

Interview Question – Do you have experience with FDA meetings.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Takeda Pharmaceutical

Worked for Takeda Pharmaceutical? Contribute to the Community!