Takeda Pharmaceutical

27 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in January 2013.

Interview Details – Standard Pharma interview process. The phone interview (approx 20 min) was done by an outside company. I then received an email requesting a live interview, with a link to choose the time and date that would work for me. I did two live interviews with the district manager and was asked all your standard STAR format questions ("tell me about a time....") but I could tell they wanted someone who had more experience in the territory they were hiring for. I did not hear back from Takeda until nearly 3 weeks later (via email).

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had an interpersonal conflict with a colleague.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative
Sacramento, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in June 2009.

Interview Details – I first had a phone screen after I submitted my resume and followed up about 5 times with the hiring manager. We then agreed to meet the one on one interview. I was then flown to the regional HQ to meet with the Regional Sales Director. I had to sit around and wait to speak with the RSD for almost 2 hours and then had about a 20 minute interview.

Interview Question – The questions were all normal and nothing stood out as unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The position was contingent on the approval of a new drug so I had to wait about a month before I knew if I actually had the job.

Associate Scientist Interview

Associate Scientist
South San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in August 2008.

Interview Details – Typical, Elaborate, Expected.
- full day of one-on-one interviews with other employees, HR, CEO, and hiring manager.
- presentation at noon
- drug test to follow

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Just be ready for a long day. Nice and personable conversations. Have references on hand. It was helpful to go in having read everyones most recent publications.Got home that evening and wrote everyone a letter (email) to thank them.... then waited.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was very happy with the offer, and looked forward to working with the people I met there. Some were friends from previous jobs, and it was a real pleasure to have the opportunity to join them in this fresh effort to establish a start-up dedicated to development of antibody therapeutics in oncology.

Category Analyst Interview

Category Analyst
Deerfield, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in October 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who was looking to fill a position. I started off with a phone interview followed by an in-person interview with an HR representative, a future colleague and two Directors.

Overall, it wasn't too bad. Didn't ask me any really crazy questions. Pretty much the normal, expected type of interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been involved in a situation where you and a boss/colleague had a disagreement over a strategy? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question
  • Name a weakness of yours.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were already offering me $10k more than I was making and I was young and naive and didn't ask for more.

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Deerfield, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in February 2010.

Interview Details – They asked pretty standard behavioral questions. They said they would get back to me with a yes or a no if they wanted an office interview. They never got back to me, nor did they answer my email follow-up four weeks later

Communications Interview

Communications
Deerfield, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in October 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was a little disconnected. The process wasn't very laid out.

Interview Question – What is a particular compentency that you need to improve on?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

COMPLIANCE EMERGING MARKETS Interview

COMPLIANCE EMERGING MARKETS

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in March 2012.

Interview Details – 25 Minutes telephone interview with one HR and the line manager, both seems to be sleeping from minute 1, the HR manager in a bad english tried to make some "HR" teoric questions.

Interview Question – The interviewers looked like amateurs   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details – Not such a classical but a very professional and fair approach which also helps the candidate feel comfortable and express him/herself better. Also line management and the experts involve the hiring process. Benchmarking is one of the tools to determine the compensation and benefits for the job function. Experience should also be considired more efficiently during the salary calculations.

Interview Question – Why you resigned from your previous company?
Why do you think we should select you?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 1- Companies proposal
2- My response : It's required to improve the proposed package. I proposed my offer.
3- Their response was to have the win win situation.
4- We met in the middle.

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in March 2010.

Interview Details – The entire recruitment process involved interviews with quite a few unrelated staff, unusual for many companies this is quite normal for Takeda.

Interview Question – no unusual questions   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager

Interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical

Interview Details – Philippine set up you will be called for an interview.. questions include why you think you we will hire you at Takeda, how much salary will you expect considering your expirience. Are you willing to be assigned in other areas. Why did you apply at Takeda Pharmaceuticals. For rookies, sometimes they are given sales situation. how to sell a product , how they convince and handle objections.

Interview Question – If hired and you were doing good what will you do when your boss will call you and fired you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Takeda Pharmaceutical