Takeda Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Assurance Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Not such a classical but a very professional and fair approach which also helps the candidate feel comfortable and express him/herself better. Also line management and the experts involve the hiring process. Benchmarking is one of the tools to determine the compensation and benefits for the job function. Experience should also be considired more efficiently during the salary calculations.

Interview Questions
  • Why you resigned from your previous company?
    Why do you think we should select you?
      Answer Question
1- Companies proposal
2- My response : It's required to improve the proposed package. I proposed my offer.
3- Their response was to have the win win situation.
4- We met in the middle.

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceutical

Quality Assurance Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in January 2010.

Formal company - dress up for this place and be prepared for challenging question that have a person later on in the process but seem to be odd up front.

Interview Questions
    Good offer up front

Worked for Takeda Pharmaceutical? Contribute to the Community!