Takeda Pharmaceutical

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details – Not such a classical but a very professional and fair approach which also helps the candidate feel comfortable and express him/herself better. Also line management and the experts involve the hiring process. Benchmarking is one of the tools to determine the compensation and benefits for the job function. Experience should also be considired more efficiently during the salary calculations.

Interview Question – Why you resigned from your previous company?
Why do you think we should select you?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 1- Companies proposal
2- My response : It's required to improve the proposed package. I proposed my offer.
3- Their response was to have the win win situation.
4- We met in the middle.

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in January 2010.

Interview Details – Formal company - dress up for this place and be prepared for challenging question that have a person later on in the process but seem to be odd up front.

Interview Question – How do you get along with a diverse group of people?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good offer up front

Interviews for Top Jobs at Takeda Pharmaceutical

Worked for Takeda Pharmaceutical? Contribute to the Community!