Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015
Updated Apr 12, 2015

3.1

District Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Philippine set up you will be called for an interview.. questions include why you think you we will hire you at Takeda, how much salary will you expect considering your expirience. Are you willing to be assigned in other areas. Why did you apply at Takeda Pharmaceuticals. For rookies, sometimes they are given sales situation. how to sell a product , how they convince and handle objections.

Interview Questions

• If hired and you were doing good what will you do when your boss will call you and fired you?   Answer Question

Interview

Very hard interview, need to do your homework

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Not such a classical but a very professional and fair approach which also helps the candidate feel comfortable and express him/herself better. Also line management and the experts involve the hiring process. Benchmarking is one of the tools to determine the compensation and benefits for the job function. Experience should also be considired more efficiently during the salary calculations.

Interview Questions

• Why you resigned from your previous company?
      Why do you think we should select you?

Answer Question

Negotiation

1- Companies proposal
    2- My response : It's required to improve the proposed package. I proposed my offer.
    3- Their response was to have the win win situation.
    4- We met in the middle.

Professional Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

District Manager phone call, District Manager personal interview, District Manager/Regional Manager personal interview. The process was fairly quick once it started. All steps leading up to getting hired took approximately 2 weeks. I was barely able to give 2 weeks notice for my other job since they wanted me on board right away to get into the upcoming training meeting.

Interview Questions

• I was told to sell the manager's pen to him.   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the time, the salary offered was very favorable to what I was receiving at my previous job and I was up against someone with more sales experience so I took their offer.

Professional Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Process follows a very structured pattern of several interviews starting with a phone interview and leading to several in-person interviews. Expect a wide variety of questions that demonstrate the ability to think critically and on your feet.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions require a number of answers and require describing not only what your actions were, but the outcome and how it impacted others.   Answer Question

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

The first round was a thirty minute phone interview which consisted of standard behavioral questions followed by more information on the day-to-day expectations of an intern. I was invited to tour the office and have three more thirty minute in person interviews. Nothing out of the ordinary; more behavioral questions and the chance to meet a variety of employees.

Statistician Interview

Interview

phone interview, talk about research project, location preference.

Interview Questions

• pretty normal, nothing difficult, maybe somewhat unprepared when the interviewee introduced the internship project to me and ask my opinion?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I had the first interview over HireVu and it was a pretty weird interview if you've never done one like that before. It seems strange talking at a computer. I got through to the next round where the lady spent only a couple minutes with me on the phone and they decided I didn't have enough experience.

Interview Questions

• Almost all of the questions were related to past B2B sales experience and I was right out of college so I felt that wasn't great on their part considering they were looking for someone to fill an entry level position.   Answer Question

Interview

Called by the hiring manager for phone interview. Two weeks later received news for on site interview. On site interview includes presentation and face-to-face meeting with 8-10 people from HR and different departments

Systems Engineering Interview

Interview

Interviewing process was extermly relaxed and no technical. Most of the time you are being walked throught the facility on a tour. Low expectations as to what you are already expected to know about their process coming in. Most difficult question is to make a reagent to a specific molarity and volume, the most important thing to do is let them know if you have no idea how to do it but that you are willing to learn.

Interview Questions

• make a reagent solution to a specific molarity and volume   1 Answer