Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Sales Representative (11)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (10)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (5)
- Intern (3)
- Statistician (2)
- Professional Sales Representative (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Pharmaceutial Scientist (2)
- COMPLIANCE EMERGING MARKETS (1)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative - Team I (1)
- Senior HRBP London (1)
- Pharmaceutical Supply (1)
- No Direct Reports Manager (1)
- Category Analyst (1)
- Territory Sales Representative (1)
- BD (1)
- Systems Engineering (1)
- Graduate Scheme (1)
- Communications (1)
- MSL (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Director (1)
- Sales Operations Intern (1)
- Associate Director (1)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Market Research Analyst (1)
- Associate Scientist (1)
- Senior Director (1)
Quality Assurance Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
Not such a classical but a very professional and fair approach which also helps the candidate feel comfortable and express him/herself better. Also line management and the experts involve the hiring process. Benchmarking is one of the tools to determine the compensation and benefits for the job function. Experience should also be considired more efficiently during the salary calculations.
- Why you resigned from your previous company?
Why do you think we should select you? Answer Question
1- Companies proposal
2- My response : It's required to improve the proposed package. I proposed my offer.
3- Their response was to have the win win situation.
4- We met in the middle.
Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Quality Assurance InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in January 2010.
Formal company - dress up for this place and be prepared for challenging question that have a person later on in the process but seem to be odd up front.
- How do you get along with a diverse group of people? Answer Question
Good offer up front