Takeda Pharmaceuticals Quality Assurance Interview Questions

4.0

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Not such a classical but a very professional and fair approach which also helps the candidate feel comfortable and express him/herself better. Also line management and the experts involve the hiring process. Benchmarking is one of the tools to determine the compensation and benefits for the job function. Experience should also be considired more efficiently during the salary calculations.

Interview Questions

• Why you resigned from your previous company?
    Why do you think we should select you?

Answer Question

Negotiation

1- Companies proposal
2- My response : It's required to improve the proposed package. I proposed my offer.
3- Their response was to have the win win situation.
4- We met in the middle.

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in January 2010.

Interview

Formal company - dress up for this place and be prepared for challenging question that have a person later on in the process but seem to be odd up front.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good offer up front