Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Updated Nov 7, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

I applied through my university by sending a CV and Cover letter which were passed onto the company. I was then given 3 days to do a digital interview on the computer which involved 3 questions. Once passed that step there was an assessment day. Assessment day included interview (2 on the panel), fact finding exercise and presentation. People were really professional but easy to talk to and welcoming. Nice atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • The question that caught me out most was - Tell us about a time you used your persuasive skills/attitude.   Answer Question

Senior HRBP London Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in April 2014.

Applied via an agency. Was scheduled to meet with the HRD but when I arrived was informed she was busy so was "interviewed" by someone who would report into the role! I offered to re-schedule but was told no there was no other time slots available. Very awkward "interview" as not many questions were asked. Was informed by agency 2 weeks later I had not been selected as the HRD had not met me. A total waster of £60 train/tube fare. So un-professional.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in February 2014.

Structured and efficient process. Began with 10-15 min phone interview with HR then invited to face to face interview 2 weeks later. Interviewed with the hiring manager and his line manager, each 20-30min. An interactive session that it very useful for both sides to find out about each other. Job description is generally generic, as a reference at most.

Interview Questions
    • What are the most important things to do when facing product development strategy change?   View Answer
    The company is generous so keep it simple from your end.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in March 2010.

The entire recruitment process involved interviews with quite a few unrelated staff, unusual for many companies this is quite normal for Takeda.