Talbert House Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Updated May 28, 2015

Human Resources Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process although no initial phone screen. I was called on a Thursday afternoon and asked to come in and interview on Friday morning. I mentioned that I had to juggle my schedule around to make it possible. I asked the interviewer if interviewing on Monday was possible and she replied no because she was trying to hurry and fill the position by tomorrow. When I arrived I was interviewed by the HR Manager and I believe the HR and I.T director. After the interview I was told that I would be contacted by next week. However, I was contacted about coming in to interview for another position in operations management. I declined the offer to interview for that position.

Interview Questions

• They asked behavioral questions to include, tell me about a mistake that you made and what would you do differently. What would your current or past employer say about you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

After being offered the position, you usually have to wait a week before starting because you have to wait until your background check and drug test come back. Interview went well, very smooth, calm and easy to let your guard down.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a personal relationship?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

It was several months after I applied to Talbert House before I heard back from them requesting an interview. In fact, I had forgotten that I had even applied here! Once I was called for an interview it was very smooth and comfortable. At my second interview I was offered the job pending a drug test and background check. The orientation was very long but informational.

Interview Questions

• Questions about utilization requirements and how to balance utilization with time for paperwork.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

Completed application on-line; which was more or less, ignored.
    Several months later a friend who knew the hiring Supervisor recommended me for the job.
    Upon meeting the Supervisor, she explained the position, the salary, permitted me to ask questions and told me I was hired (pending the results of my background check, drug test act.).
    I started working 2 or 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Is the 27,500 a year salary acceptable because there is no negotiating.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiating a salary was not an option. The Salary is low and set by the agency.