Talbert House

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Talbert House

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Talbert House in October 2014.

After being offered the position, you usually have to wait a week before starting because you have to wait until your background check and drug test come back. Interview went well, very smooth, calm and easy to let your guard down.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Talbert House.

It was several months after I applied to Talbert House before I heard back from them requesting an interview. In fact, I had forgotten that I had even applied here! Once I was called for an interview it was very smooth and comfortable. At my second interview I was offered the job pending a drug test and background check. The orientation was very long but informational.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about utilization requirements and how to balance utilization with time for paperwork.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Talbert House in July 2010.

Completed application on-line; which was more or less, ignored.
    Several months later a friend who knew the hiring Supervisor recommended me for the job.
    Upon meeting the Supervisor, she explained the position, the salary, permitted me to ask questions and told me I was hired (pending the results of my background check, drug test act.).
    I started working 2 or 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Is the 27,500 a year salary acceptable because there is no negotiating.   View Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer
    Negotiating a salary was not an option. The Salary is low and set by the agency.