Talbert House Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Talbert House.

It was several months after I applied to Talbert House before I heard back from them requesting an interview. In fact, I had forgotten that I had even applied here! Once I was called for an interview it was very smooth and comfortable. At my second interview I was offered the job pending a drug test and background check. The orientation was very long but informational.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about utilization requirements and how to balance utilization with time for paperwork.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Talbert House in July 2010.

Completed application on-line; which was more or less, ignored.
    Several months later a friend who knew the hiring Supervisor recommended me for the job.
    Upon meeting the Supervisor, she explained the position, the salary, permitted me to ask questions and told me I was hired (pending the results of my background check, drug test act.).
    I started working 2 or 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Is the 27,500 a year salary acceptable because there is no negotiating.   View Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer
    Negotiating a salary was not an option. The Salary is low and set by the agency.

Worked for Talbert House? Contribute to the Community!