Talbert House

Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Talbert House

Administrative Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Talbert House.

Waste of my time and gas to go sit in an interview where the interviewer was more concerned about answering her cell phone to talk to someone at home than do an interview.

Interview Questions
    • kept asking over and over the same questions, what could I bring to Talbert House, could I work alone with basically no supervisor or training   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Talbert House in October 2014.

After being offered the position, you usually have to wait a week before starting because you have to wait until your background check and drug test come back. Interview went well, very smooth, calm and easy to let your guard down.

Case Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Talbert House in July 2014.

I completed the application process online. I applied for a few different positions, and was required to complete separate applications for each. I got a call about 4 weeks later asking me to come in to interview at a local center. The interview went extremely smoothly, very laid back and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • "A lot of people come here fresh out of college simply to gain experience, then leave after a couple of years. We arelooking for people who will stay. What are your future plans with regard to the organization?"   View Answer

The salary was just too low and wasn't going to ggrow by much

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Talbert House.

It was several months after I applied to Talbert House before I heard back from them requesting an interview. In fact, I had forgotten that I had even applied here! Once I was called for an interview it was very smooth and comfortable. At my second interview I was offered the job pending a drug test and background check. The orientation was very long but informational.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about utilization requirements and how to balance utilization with time for paperwork.   Answer Question

ASM Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Talbert House in April 2013.

The culture is very cliquish, due to the current PC atmosphere of the USA, they are very Affirmative Action heavy. Black employees are judged much easier and treated much nicer than whites. Black managers ignore problems with black employees but come down very hard on the same problems with non-black employees. Even the interview process is friendlier and easier if the interviewers and the potential employee are black. Talbert House is more about making money and making themselves look good than actually solving problems or caring about clients. It is quantity, more contracts and growth. Because of this, many of their employees are not qualified or under trained to do their jobs.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if....................?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Talbert House in July 2010.

Completed application on-line; which was more or less, ignored.
    Several months later a friend who knew the hiring Supervisor recommended me for the job.
    Upon meeting the Supervisor, she explained the position, the salary, permitted me to ask questions and told me I was hired (pending the results of my background check, drug test act.).
    I started working 2 or 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Is the 27,500 a year salary acceptable because there is no negotiating.   View Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer
    Negotiating a salary was not an option. The Salary is low and set by the agency.

Case Manaer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Talbert House in December 2010.

Typical behavioral questioning. Relaxed environment. NIce people