Talbots

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Operations Intern Interview

Accounting Operations Intern
Hingham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Talbots in January 2014.

Interview Details – Very simple questions, very nice people.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Learning and Development Consultant Interview

Learning and Development Consultant
Hingham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Talbots in September 2013.

Interview Details – A recruiter in my network approached me about a Learning and Development Consultant job. I had one phone Interview. They set up a second Interview to meet with the Manager of L & D. Then they set up a second interview with a panel of store leaders. VP of HR , VP Store Operations, an HR Associate and an L & D Consultant. This process took three months. They then..... Had me spend a month woking on an L& D project that I had to present to another panel. The process starte before July 4th and in Sepember I presented the training. Long interview process, huge culture issues, sinking ship. I presented to a large group, some of who liked it and there were actually one person who mocked it in the interview, and embarrassed me.

Interview Question – What kind of training will you develop for stores that can be execute in the 15 minutes before the store opens.   Answer Question

Allocation Analyst Interview

Allocation Analyst
Hingham, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Talbots in August 2009.

Interview Details – Basic, met with HR then numerous directors one on one

Negotiation Details – N/A

Worked for Talbots? Contribute to the Community!