Talbots

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Concord, NH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Talbots in August 2012.

Interview Details – I had two interviews, one with the manager and another with an assistant manager. I had been a customer at that particular store for several years.

Negotiation Details – Very easy.

Nashville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Talbots in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process for this position is very informal. The store manager handles the interview. You are asked questions like: "Why do you want to work for Talbots?" "What is your greatest strength?" "How would you describe Talbots fashion?"

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Champaign, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Talbots in May 2011.

Interview Details – Turn In Application, Follow Up, Attend Interview, Hire/Not Hired

Interview Question – What do you know about Talbots?   Answer Question

Worked for Talbots? Contribute to the Community!