Talecris

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Talecris in March 2011.

Interview Details – I went to a career fair and met a recruiter, who advised me to apply online for one of their several summer internships. I did so (applying for about 7 different positions) and was contacted via email by an HR rep for to arrange a phone interview for one of the positions. I interviewed with the supervisor for the position I was applying for for 30 minutes. A few days later I was contacted by HR again to arrange a site interview. I went to the interview, got a tour of the facilities, interviewed for 20 minutes again with the immediate supervisor, for 15 minutes with his boss, and got a chance to talk informally with a former intern. A week or so later I was offered a position, which I accepted.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you had to think creatively or "outside the box" to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not applicable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Talecris? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Talecris Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Talecris employees and interview candidates.