Talecris

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Supervisor Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Talecris in January 2011.

Interview Details – My initial communication with the company was through a recruiter after I applied online. I had a telephone interview with him, he then scheduled an interview with the Region's Associate Director and current Quality supervisor and Center Manager. Then I had a telephone interview with the Vice President of Quality Assurance. I was grilled by all these interviewers! Given so many different scenarios and difficult situations that I would encounter in this industry. They found me a good fit with the company and was offered the position.

Interview Question – Are you able and willing to stop production if Quality is compromised in any way?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Talecris? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Talecris Quality Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Talecris employees and interview candidates.