Talener

Updated Dec 18, 2014
Updated Dec 18, 2014

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Talener.

Apply on LinkedIn. Get invited for an onsite interview, very casual and unstructured where you meet with the management team and get introduced to more people if they like you. You end up telling your life story and heartbreaks because they want to see you're tough and have been through adversity, but honestly it could be done much more professionally.

Interview Questions
  • Why recruiting? Because shoot I didn't know at the time.   View Answer
No negotiation. Offer and that's it.

Other Interview Reviews for Talener

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Talener.

Applied on LinkedIn. Had an initial phone interview with upper management. Simple get to know you interview with why sales and tell me about yourself, etc. Interview the next day at Talener location with office director and group manager. I was asked behavioral, along with a lot of get to know you questions. After this interview I was told to think the position over and give them a call the next day if I was still interested. After I made the phone call the next morning we set up a final interview the next week. There I met with the office director again, along with two lead relationship manager. They told me about their experiences with Talener and put in a lot of effort to try to get to know my background. Again, I was told to call the office manager in the morning after I was able to take everything in. I called him at the specified time, left a message. After I got no response I gave him a call later that afternoon and got through to his voicemail again. When I didn't hear from him the next day I sent him an email and still haven't even gotten even a generic we're impressed with your experience but we've chosen a more qualified candidate email. Pretty unprofessional in my opinion and ended up being a waste of my time without even a courtesy email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Talener.

Easy- just be loud, energetic, and mention playing sports or being part of a frat or sorority.

Standard -- phone interview followed by 2 in person interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

I saw a posting on LinkedIn and then had a phone interview. And then had 2 in person interviews.

Relationship Manager Interview

Pretty straight forward. First had a phone interview, and then came in for 2 in person interviews. Standard interview questions, they want to make sure you are ok with the structure and hours.

Interview Questions
    • Was related to the number of cold calls I could make in a day.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Talener.

Generally, there are 3 interviews,the manager you will be working under as well as the VP or Director of that office. They really want to see drive and the ability to build something, in addition to reiterating that you will need stamina to be on the phone all day cold calling.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question regarded sourcing cold calls, and how I would go about it.   Answer Question
    I was given a base, and a commission plan

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Balneario Los Angles (Argentina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Balneario Los Angles (Argentina)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Talener in May 2012.

They do a great job of weeding out the personalities that aren't suited for sales. They provide you with a good insight of the job. They hire people with the right qualities and give you the experience and training.