Talent2

Very Easy Interview

Test Analyst Interview

Test Analyst
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Talent2 in December 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communication was good but after that it just got worse and worse. Phone calls ignored, emails ignored, offers for new roles not forwarded. Completely unprofessional and unorganised company.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Business Development Director Interview

Business Development Director
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Talent2 in July 2013.

Interview Details – Psychometric tests and references are needed

Interview Question – Please be ready for Numerical, Logical and Analytical Reasoning questions   Answer Question

Candidate Management Interview

Candidate Management

Interviewed at Talent2

Interview Details – Interview involved a 2 step process. First met with a consultant at Talent2 then I had an interview with the account manager at on the Telstra account. The process went quite fast.

Interview Question – There wasnt anything out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation stage was fine

Onsite Recruitment Specialist Interview

Onsite Recruitment Specialist
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Talent2 in March 2013.

Interview Details – The start of the conversation was very warm and comfortable. As the interview takes place, I realized that there was a huge gap between the interviewer's requirement and what the recruiter has mentioned about the requirement for this role. I was headhunted for this role.

Interview Question – The toughest question was what sourcing methodology do you use to search for candidate. I have mentioned every possible method I know, yet the interviewer was not happy. I was not sure what was her expectation.   View Answer

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Talent2 in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was headhunted for the role and the initial communication was informal, starting with a chat after work which suited me as we got to know each other socially. I was in no hurry and a month went by before re-connecting and having another more formal discussion about career drivers and cultural fit. A third interview with a senior manager was arranged before discussing terms with the GM. The final phase was online aptitude and personality testing. The focus of the interviews was cultural fit and it was clear that there were some philosophical synergies. I've rated the interview process as "easy" because the people are easy to connect with, know what they are after and didn't play duscks & drakes. Technically the interviews were thorough and exploratory but this is to be expected from a quasi-search firm.

Interview Question – No really difficult questions were asked - the interview was pretty standard for a recruitment company, e.g how much did you bill? how big was your team? whao are your clients? talk us through your sales plan, difficult customers, conflict in workplace, engagement of employees, drivers, self assessment etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A good offer was made and accepted without a need to negotiate. It was fair and reasonable for the market conditions and in the context of the rem-structure you have to earn your keep in recruitment so the actual basic becomes irrelevant if you are performing (billing).

Recuritment Researcher Interview

Recuritment Researcher
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Talent2 in July 2008.

Interview Details – got introduce to the company with a mutual acquaintance, met with the MD twice over a period of 8 weeks could have even been 12 (can't believe). Business picked up and the job was offered to me, i started within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – don't accept the the first offer, anyways negotiate - especially in the ME

Researcher Interview

Researcher

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Talent2 in June 2007.

Interview Details – The process is quick. I got refereed by a rec2rec company and then came to see the line manager the very next day. After that I went through 2 more interviews with dotted line report and some other correspondent. It was smooth and the interviewers were quite responsive. Some of them may drill you very very hard though, so prepared for being pushed and dragged around in the interview.

Interview Question – What will your current manager say about you?   View Answer

Worked for Talent2? Contribute to the Community!