TalentBurst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.2

Senior Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TalentBurst.

Interview

The interview went very well. There was an initial contact with the Recruiter. Then, an interview was setup with the Management. Both the Recruiter and Management were very professional. The questions were thorough, detailed, and based upon the job description. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes or more. There were at least two interviews for this position.

Project Coordinator Interview

Interview

There wasn't a process I got the job because no one else wanted it. There was no interview, I came in I got the job. It's good experience in the work place but nothing more

Programmer Interview

Interview

The interview went very smoothly and efficiently.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation went well.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TalentBurst (Hagerstown, MD) in November 2013.

Interview

Informal, on the phone, experienced professionals

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at TalentBurst (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

A recruiter found me somewhere and contacted me and said that he is presenting me for a publicly traded company for a contract job. After giving him my word resume, I never heard back. Another recruiter came back to me for a different role - the same as above. It happened the third time too - all within a year.

Interview Questions

• No phone interview. Just resume collection (and submission) by TalentBurst.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TalentBurst (San Francisco, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Standard Phone screen. After passing the phone screen, Had interview with the client's Company. The interview was an in person. ONce they like you. The recruiter will call you and let you know if you got the job and ask how much you will work for the postion. All the questions were standard interview questions on experience and how you would approach problems.

Interview Questions

• INterview was straightforward and nothing was tricky. Nothing like how do I get an elephant in a fridge or anything like that   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. Just took the offer since I needed the job.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TalentBurst in February 2011.

Interview

I cleared in the first attempt. Not good, speciaLly when I got to knw abt the leaders! Their education nutrient sucks! Rich brats. I was the pilot batch, who give hive his blood and tears for the company.

Interview Questions

• General question, very e*sy and basics. Like what kind of req u have worked on?   3 Answers

Negotiation

I did negotiate wit thm. Thou, it was my mistake To accept their offer