TalentWise Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.4

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TalentWise (Bothell, WA).

Interview

Very laid back, they think very highly of their company and themselves. Most of them hired in when the company was young, and they have moved up the ranks, but it is very obvious they have not been mentored. The VP likes to brag about how he is long time friends with the CEO, so it seems special treatment could be an issue.

Interview Questions

• Do you have kids? Two different people asked me this and one of them was a VP   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at TalentWise.

Interview

There were typical phone screen and 3/4 1:1 interviews. The phone screen had different sorts of questions - starting from what's what to simple coding/algorithm questions. The 1:1 rounds were panel interviews and I was asked to code on whiteboard. Most of the problems were of average difficulty and one of them I was not able to do correctly.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TalentWise (Bothell, WA).

Interview

Very easy when I applied many years ago. I met with a few managers within the company and I was hired on the spot. The process lasted a few days due to the tests necessary for completion.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I ever dealt with an irrate customer and how I handled the situation. I was also asked for a resolution for a specific problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was given an offer and based upon my many years of experience and I accepted the rate.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise (Bothell, WA).

Interview

It all began with a pretty typical phoner with the Talent Recruiter. That progressed to phone interviews with the VPs of sales from all the regions (even those outside of the region I would be working). Culture is a HUGE part of the process, so if you are deemed to be ill-fit, you're not getting flown to HQ in Bothell for additional final interviews. If offered a role, be prepared to be pre-screened heavily, since the business is based on pre-hire screening. Background Criminal Check, Drug screen, employment verifications, etc.

Interview Questions

• Hunter vs Farmer - which are you?   Answer Question
    • If you're coming from the Background Screening space - how comfortable are you in selling an actual software platform?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise in March 2015.

Interview

Filed an online application out and got an email a little over a week later asking to do a phone interview. Phone interview happened the following week. 45 minutes of awkwardness... As most interviews can be. Asked about my short term and long term goals, previous jobs,things I'm looking for in a job and a strange question about culture or culture work environment that made no sense to me. It's been a little over a week since the interview and I haven't heard back. The next phase would be a typing test and than meeting the managers.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do with your college degree   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TalentWise.

Interview

I had to take a typing test, then had the interview. It's was very different. More like a conversation then interview. The interviewer was very nice and talked about the company. I don't think he was happy because I didn't have any questions. I had don't my own research and from the interview it didn't seem to be rocket science.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company.   1 Answer

Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise (Winchester, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Started with 45 minute phone interview and couple days later in-person interview. Meet with two people take a typing test. Very relaxed environment. Met with two people talked about experience strength / weakness

Interview Questions

• What are my strength /weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they let me know that they would like to offer me a position how much they would like to pay me and the hours that they would like for me to work

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TalentWise (Miami, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn to see if I was interested in joining TW. We had the next day a 30 minute conversation in which he provided me important information to determine if it was good fit for me. He also said that the process was going to take about 3 months, so it was nice that expectations were set from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• What is your assessment of the HCM market?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TalentWise.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. Did a typical initial talk with H.R. and then moved on to an over the phone technical interview. Expect to be asked questions about general web practices and your knowledge of mysql. You're not expected to be a pro in either but at least have a general understanding of them. You'll then be given a simple coding question or two. From there you will be asked to come to the office for an in person interview. You'll meet with 2 or 3 groups of developers and asked general questions about past work experience. You'll also be asked to do some coding problems on the white board. The questions were not very hard or mind boggling. They are looking to observe your problem solving methodology and see how you approach problems in general. I was given an offer within a day or two of the in person interviews and accepted.

Interview Questions

• I can't divulge too much. Just have your software development skills ready and handy. Nothing should be too complex if you have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise.

Interview

It felt like a very collaborative process, which made me feel very comfortable moving away from a long term gig to TW. All the folks I met with were friendly, very bright and focused on taking the business to the next level. Questions were pertinent to objectives and challenges that the company needs to solve in the next year, and not simply abstract time fillers. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you look to scale the incident management process in a rapidly growing company?   Answer Question