TalentWise

Updated Nov 11, 2014
Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.2

Senior Director - Technology Services Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise.

It felt like a very collaborative process, which made me feel very comfortable moving away from a long term gig to TW. All the folks I met with were friendly, very bright and focused on taking the business to the next level. Questions were pertinent to objectives and challenges that the company needs to solve in the next year, and not simply abstract time fillers. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • How do you look to scale the incident management process in a rapidly growing company?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise in October 2014.

Contact was initiated by a recruiter as I was an employee referral. Recruiter asked a series of questions and outlined next steps for an initial phone interview with the hiring manager. Following the initial phone interview with the HM, received a prompt follow up call from the recruiter with a request for a second phone interview with the HM. For the second call, there was a series of questions/areas of focus that the HM wanted to cover. It was refreshing to have an agenda prior to the call so both parties could accomplish their objectives within the allotted time period. Following the second interview, received a follow up request for a third interview with a VP. Following the third interview, advanced to panel interviews onsite at corporate office. Corporate Onsite meetings were well planned and structured. Received call from HM following decision with offer.

Negotiation was handled professionally.

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise in August 2014.

Phone screen with Recruiter and then Sales Manager. In person interviews that take 2-3 hours with various members of the team. They seemed a little unorganized as folks would walk in to do their portion but they seemed like they just found out they had an interview and weren't the scheduled folks I was told that I would be meeting with. Sent me on my way and needed to do a background check, drug test, etc. after.

Interview Questions
    • As long as you have good answers as to why you want to be in sales, you are golden. There are many folks that go in and interview with you but none have really interviewed before. They just go in there and wing it for the most part.   Answer Question

I had a better offer elsewhere.

Senior Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TalentWise.

Total of 4 interviews with Account Manager, Director, VP and CEO.

Should have negotiated higher base as commission plan is not up to par with other companies.

Regional Sales Manager, Houston Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TalentWise in August 2013.

I was first interviewed by a 3rd party recruiter. This was a very basic screen interview. The recruiter seemed prepared, but he was 10 minutes late calling me. The recruiter agreed that I would move to a phone interview with the hiring manager two days later.

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. The hiring manager was 15 minutes late calling me and judging by his questions he hadn't even reviewed my resume. This is the hiring managers first management job. During the interview he came across unprofessional and condescending in the way that he responded to my questions.

Though I never got an offer, we did discuss compensation and the estimated salary would be $75 with and OTE for 1st year between $100-130K.

I was not selected to move forward to the next step, but I would have rejected the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question from the recruiter - "Why do you close sales?" - Seriously, who coached the recruiter on that question.

Unexpected question from the recruiter - "We use a CRM for tracking our sales reps call activity, is this something you are used to?" - Seriously, who in b2b sales hasn't had to use some type of tracking for sales activities.

Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise in January 2012.

I had a phone interview that was very brief at first, but this was to be expected as neither of us were looking to waste eachothers time. We arranged an in person interview where I met with the sales manager and two other senior sales reps. They were brought in to provide their opinion as to a correct fit.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise in November 2011.

Had a phone interview with sales manager that seemed to go well. Took an online assessment which allowed me the opportunity for an in person interview.

First met with sales manager who wanted to talk more about himself than the company or the position. He was fairly smug throughout the entire process.

Also, interviewed with two senior sales consultants who seemed to offer more insight about the company, position offered and expectations.

Overall, it seemed like a lot of hype over an average position.