TalentWise Interview Questions

1.8

Senior Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TalentWise.

Total of 4 interviews with Account Manager, Director, VP and CEO.

Should have negotiated higher base as commission plan is not up to par with other companies.

Regional Sales Manager, Houston Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at TalentWise in August 2013.

I was first interviewed by a 3rd party recruiter. This was a very basic screen interview. The recruiter seemed prepared, but he was 10 minutes late calling me. The recruiter agreed that I would move to a phone interview with the hiring manager two days later.

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. The hiring manager was 15 minutes late calling me and judging by his questions he hadn't even reviewed my resume. This is the hiring managers first management job. During the interview he came across unprofessional and condescending in the way that he responded to my questions.

Though I never got an offer, we did discuss compensation and the estimated salary would be $75 with and OTE for 1st year between $100-130K.

I was not selected to move forward to the next step, but I would have rejected the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question from the recruiter - "Why do you close sales?" - Seriously, who coached the recruiter on that question.

Unexpected question from the recruiter - "We use a CRM for tracking our sales reps call activity, is this something you are used to?" - Seriously, who in b2b sales hasn't had to use some type of tracking for sales activities.
        Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bothell, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TalentWise in January 2012.

I had a phone interview that was very brief at first, but this was to be expected as neither of us were looking to waste eachothers time. We arranged an in person interview where I met with the sales manager and two other senior sales reps. They were brought in to provide their opinion as to a correct fit.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bothell, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TalentWise in November 2011.

Had a phone interview with sales manager that seemed to go well. Took an online assessment which allowed me the opportunity for an in person interview.

First met with sales manager who wanted to talk more about himself than the company or the position. He was fairly smug throughout the entire process.

Also, interviewed with two senior sales consultants who seemed to offer more insight about the company, position offered and expectations.

Overall, it seemed like a lot of hype over an average position.

Interview Questions

Worked for TalentWise? Contribute to the Community!