TalentWise Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.5

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TalentWise (Bothell, WA).

Interview

Very easy when I applied many years ago. I met with a few managers within the company and I was hired on the spot. The process lasted a few days due to the tests necessary for completion.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I ever dealt with an irrate customer and how I handled the situation. I was also asked for a resolution for a specific problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was given an offer and based upon my many years of experience and I accepted the rate.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at TalentWise.

Interview

There were typical phone screen and 3/4 1:1 interviews. The phone screen had different sorts of questions - starting from what's what to simple coding/algorithm questions. The 1:1 rounds were panel interviews and I was asked to code on whiteboard. Most of the problems were of average difficulty and one of them I was not able to do correctly.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise (Bothell, WA).

Interview

It all began with a pretty typical phoner with the Talent Recruiter. That progressed to phone interviews with the VPs of sales from all the regions (even those outside of the region I would be working). Culture is a HUGE part of the process, so if you are deemed to be ill-fit, you're not getting flown to HQ in Bothell for additional final interviews. If offered a role, be prepared to be pre-screened heavily, since the business is based on pre-hire screening. Background Criminal Check, Drug screen, employment verifications, etc.

Interview Questions

• Hunter vs Farmer - which are you?   Answer Question
    • If you're coming from the Background Screening space - how comfortable are you in selling an actual software platform?   Answer Question

Verification Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise in March 2015.

Interview

Filed an online application out and got an email a little over a week later asking to do a phone interview. Phone interview happened the following week. 45 minutes of awkwardness... As most interviews can be. Asked about my short term and long term goals, previous jobs,things I'm looking for in a job and a strange question about culture or culture work environment that made no sense to me. It's been a little over a week since the interview and I haven't heard back. The next phase would be a typing test and than meeting the managers.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do with your college degree   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TalentWise.

Interview

I had to take a typing test, then had the interview. It's was very different. More like a conversation then interview. The interviewer was very nice and talked about the company. I don't think he was happy because I didn't have any questions. I had don't my own research and from the interview it didn't seem to be rocket science.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company.   1 Answer

Verification Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise (Winchester, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Started with 45 minute phone interview and couple days later in-person interview. Meet with two people take a typing test. Very relaxed environment. Met with two people talked about experience strength / weakness

Interview Questions

• What are my strength /weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they let me know that they would like to offer me a position how much they would like to pay me and the hours that they would like for me to work

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TalentWise.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. Did a typical initial talk with H.R. and then moved on to an over the phone technical interview. Expect to be asked questions about general web practices and your knowledge of mysql. You're not expected to be a pro in either but at least have a general understanding of them. You'll then be given a simple coding question or two.
    From there you will be asked to come to the office for an in person interview. You'll meet with 2 or 3 groups of developers and asked general questions about past work experience. You'll also be asked to do some coding problems on the white board. The questions were not very hard or mind boggling. They are looking to observe your problem solving methodology and see how you approach problems in general.

I was given an offer within a day or two of the in person interviews and accepted.

Interview Questions

• I can't divulge too much. Just have your software development skills ready and handy. Nothing should be too complex if you have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals.   Answer Question

Senior Director - Technology Services Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise.

Interview

It felt like a very collaborative process, which made me feel very comfortable moving away from a long term gig to TW. All the folks I met with were friendly, very bright and focused on taking the business to the next level. Questions were pertinent to objectives and challenges that the company needs to solve in the next year, and not simply abstract time fillers. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you look to scale the incident management process in a rapidly growing company?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise in October 2014.

Interview

Contact was initiated by a recruiter as I was an employee referral. Recruiter asked a series of questions and outlined next steps for an initial phone interview with the hiring manager. Following the initial phone interview with the HM, received a prompt follow up call from the recruiter with a request for a second phone interview with the HM. For the second call, there was a series of questions/areas of focus that the HM wanted to cover. It was refreshing to have an agenda prior to the call so both parties could accomplish their objectives within the allotted time period. Following the second interview, received a follow up request for a third interview with a VP. Following the third interview, advanced to panel interviews onsite at corporate office. Corporate Onsite meetings were well planned and structured. Received call from HM following decision with offer.

Negotiation

Negotiation was handled professionally.

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TalentWise (Bothell, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with Recruiter and then Sales Manager. In person interviews that take 2-3 hours with various members of the team. They seemed a little unorganized as folks would walk in to do their portion but they seemed like they just found out they had an interview and weren't the scheduled folks I was told that I would be meeting with. Sent me on my way and needed to do a background check, drug test, etc. after.

Interview Questions

• As long as you have good answers as to why you want to be in sales, you are golden. There are many folks that go in and interview with you but none have really interviewed before. They just go in there and wing it for the most part.   Answer Question

I had a better offer elsewhere.