Taleo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Refused Interview

Refused
Dublin, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Taleo in December 2011.

Interview Details – This was a replacement position for a terminated employee. The interview process was reasonably thorough, although I felt that the recruiter was very poor in terms of communication with me and with the general organization of the process.

Interview Question – What do you want in 5 years for your career?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pre-Sales Interview

Pre-Sales
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Taleo in October 2011.

Interview Details – Quick and painless. Two phone interviews, one in person interview. The in-person interview was more for a personality fit and everything went well. I was already familiar with the company because I've been in HCM since 2004 and I knew that I would like the company and the people once I met the manager.

Training Consultant Interview

Training Consultant
Dublin, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Taleo in August 2011.

Interview Details – Well organized and executed. The recruiter was knowledgable about the skill sets required for the job and conducted an effective interview. Hiring Managers were aware of what had occured during interviews with recruiter and other hiring Mangers. Presentation content was well prepared and documented giving me the opportunity to demonstrate my presentation.

Overall process highlighted skills required to perform job duties.

Interview Question – The questions asked all seemed relevant for the postion.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair and generous.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Marketing Manager Interview

Customer Marketing Manager
Dublin, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Taleo in March 2011.

Interview Details – An HR screening interview was contacted less than 12 hours after submitting my resume online. It was a very good call, a basic high-level HR call, asking about my background, my interest in the position, my current situation, why I'm looking, and my salary expectations. Aprox. 20-25 min. The interviewer was very polite, very professional, very to the point (not chatty whatsoever), and my guess was probably following a standard script. He gave me positive feedback, stressed the corporate benefits, salary structure and positive work culture, and intimated that I he felt the interview went well and I would be submitted as a candidate for next steps. I was told I would hear back in "1 or 2 days at most," and that their hiring process is very fast, and he stressed "very." That was the last I heard and it's been about 1 week. It could be they're very busy hiring multiple positions, or perhaps I was over-sold on the success of our HR screening interview.

Interview Question – None were difficult, but I guess "What is the salary range you are looking for," and he made it clear "not your current salary, rather the salary you want."   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Dublin, CA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Taleo in December 2010.

Interview Details – I applied on the website and was contacted by a recruiter via email. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. I then went in for a 3 person 4 hour interview. The next week I went back for another interview with the director. I then waited and waited and waited for a response from someone. I called the recruiter several times over the span of a month. He last told me he would get some information and call me back...still waiting on that call. Overall the company is small but looks like a decent place to work. W

Interview Question – Basic questions...Tell me about your experience   Answer Question

In-house Counsel Intern Interview

In-house Counsel Intern
Pleasanton, CA

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Taleo in June 2010.

Interview Details – I found a posting for an intern position with the company through a job search website. Originally, the position was a summer internship working for the in-house counsel of Taleo. However, after I had made repeated phone calls and sent numerous e-mails, their lack of professionalism in addressing candidates broke down our communications. They did not respond for weeks. When I followed up with them about a month after initial discussions of a position, they apologized for their failure in communication and brought me in for in-person interviews. After interviewing one-on-one with four different attorneys, I should have expected to hear nothing back for months. Once again, after I made repeated phone calls and sent numerous e-mails, they refused to respond and communications broke down again. At last I was told that I would hear from them regarding the position in August, 2010 (almost 5 months after starting this process), and I simply never heard back.

The process is extremely disorganized and their interview process was horribly misleading.

Interview Questions

• I don't really know what an intern does in this office, but tell me about why you are interested in working here?   Answer Question
  • There is no way that we'll be able to hire you after your internship, is that going to be a problem?   Answer Question

Systems Support Analyst Interview

Systems Support Analyst
Jacksonville, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Taleo in August 2008.

Interview Details – Met with the Customer Service Manager and discussed the role and working environment. Also asked what was the lowest salary I would consider. That was the offer, the lowest salary I would take.

Interview Question – How would I rate myself working with clients   Answer Question

Client Support Analyst Interview

Client Support Analyst
Dublin, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Taleo in June 2007.

Interview Details – The first interview was a phone interview, asking for basic background information. Where worked, salary, etc. Made it past this first interview, and then set up a second interview in their office in Dublin, CA. I flew up there from southern california, stayed overnight then had a morning interview at their office... which was very nice. The interview was 2 hours long, and was with an employee at that office and a supervisor at one of their offices in Canada... I felt the interview went well, and once again we talked about background , and my knowledge of the company, some hypothetical situation questions. Two hours later , they gave me an IQ test/ short logic test. . Thought I did well on that, but when I followed up, they told me they'd given the job to another candidate. In talking to the supervisor I interviewed with, she told me that I appeared to be qualified for the role...Her manager decided on someone else. Not sure what I bombed out on, but didn't get the job...

Was a little bummed about this, as I was very interested in working there. Anyway... that''s my interview story.

Systems Support Analyst Interview

Systems Support Analyst

Interviewed at Taleo

Interview Details – Many phone calls with managers from different nationalities to check language skills.
Background checks via hireright, went into a lot of details
Extra logic tests by email
Two interviews followed by an offer and negotiation

Interview Question – Typical questions, nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

Solutions Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Taleo in October 2010.

Interview Details – okay

Interview Question – Do you have the assertiveness to demand a discovery along with the sales rep?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taleo

Worked for Taleo? Contribute to the Community!