Taleo

Profile Unclaimed

Taleo Interview Questions

2.6

Marketing Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Taleo in May 2011.

I did a phone interview with the hiring manager (he missed our 1st phone interview though), sent him samples of my work, he then wanted me to fly in to interview with him and his other team members. On site, everybody was professional and nice ironically except for the hiring manager I had already spoken to who ate his lunch during hs time with me, was the only one who had to ask me for my resume and decided he didn't like my writitng samples after all, which should've saved me from wasting my time out there. The cherry on top was I had to badger HR to get my expenses paid as he conveniently had forgotten to process it. Seemed like a good team of people but with an aloof silver spoon at the top.

Sales & Marketing Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Taleo in March 2011.

Have interviewed a number of times with Taleo for positions they say they have an immediate need to fill. Have done the interviews with Human Resource and have spoken to numerous hiring managers which all have provided excellent feedback and indicated I am right for the position. After that they go silent and don't return calls or emails. In one instance was told they went with another candidate but with each positions I've applied for, I've discovered they have never filled the opening. I'm not sure if it is an issue with budget or internal politics but each experiences has been an let down after receiving such positive responses from those who have interviewed me.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions about experiences as well as the usual tell me about yourself, how would others describe you, salary requirements ....   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Taleo in October 2010.

okay

Interview Questions
    • Do you have the assertiveness to demand a discovery along with the sales rep?   View Answer

Client Executive Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Taleo in March 2010.

Phone interviews discussion of my experience and comfort with the requirements of the new job.

Interview Questions
    offer was good - minor negotiation needed

Marketing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Taleo in March 2010.

Process started with phone screens with hiring managers. Moved past that stage to phone interviews with peers. Then invited onsite for full day of interviewing across multiple departments. Questions asked during the interview were expected, no surprises. Interviewing with this company is also about personality fit with existing team. Use the opportunity to interview Taleo as well.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would break down silos between sales and marketing.   View Answer
    Negotiation was handled through HR/recruiting. Know what this job is paying in different metro areas across the US. Willing to negotiate on salary but not vacation.

Pre Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Taleo in July 2008.

Met with recruiter first face to face. He then organised a meeting with the hiring manager.
    Met with hiring Manager in a casual face to face interview
    Met with Director in another casual face to face interview
    References checked
    Got Hired

It was a simple process and didn't take all that long Was competing with 3 others and got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, just experience questions   Answer Question
    Negotiated with the recruiter, so was able to up the base 10k from their original offer.