Taleo

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Taleo in May 2011.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview with the hiring manager (he missed our 1st phone interview though), sent him samples of my work, he then wanted me to fly in to interview with him and his other team members. On site, everybody was professional and nice ironically except for the hiring manager I had already spoken to who ate his lunch during hs time with me, was the only one who had to ask me for my resume and decided he didn't like my writitng samples after all, which should've saved me from wasting my time out there. The cherry on top was I had to badger HR to get my expenses paid as he conveniently had forgotten to process it. Seemed like a good team of people but with an aloof silver spoon at the top.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Taleo in March 2010.

Interview Details – Process started with phone screens with hiring managers. Moved past that stage to phone interviews with peers. Then invited onsite for full day of interviewing across multiple departments. Questions asked during the interview were expected, no surprises. Interviewing with this company is also about personality fit with existing team. Use the opportunity to interview Taleo as well.

Interview Question – Describe how you would break down silos between sales and marketing.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was handled through HR/recruiting. Know what this job is paying in different metro areas across the US. Willing to negotiate on salary but not vacation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taleo

Worked for Taleo? Contribute to the Community!