The Home Depot
3.2 of 5 4,478 reviews
www.homedepot.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

The Home Depot Garden Loader Interview Question

I interviewed in El Paso, TX and was asked:
"Talk about a time where you didn't have a product a customer needed"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Garden Loader Interview Review - one of 1,353 The Home Depot Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I didn't really have any experience with this, but the manager shared an experience with me where a customer wanted "x" brand, as it was on sale, and they only had "y" brand, which was not on sale. He said the customer came in strictly because that brand was on sale and was not willing to pay extra. So the manager said he would be happy to sell him "y" brand at the same price. Obviously if you're not a manager though, you need permission for this.
- Interview Candidate on Feb 2, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

The Home Depot – Why Work for Us?

Our Company When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company created the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Home Depot interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Home Depot employees and interview candidates.